"It's Time for the MONORAIL PUB CRAWL!" April 2013 Trip Report**COMPLETE 7/14

great pictures rachel!

i'm glad you got some pictures as i felt so rushed after we checked in to get to dinner. :eek:

i really loved that room & so glad we booked it. it was perfect for our trip.

emme still talks about that room. i think we will be staying there again next month. :banana:

loving your trip report! :yay:

i loved my Royal room in September just as much as both my daughters how can ya not? It's awesome n the lawn movies at night were fun too

Oh my goodness, that room is beautiful! I love all of the princess touches. What a perfect start to your vacation! :)

I'm glad that your check-in went smoothly. I love the royal rooms, they make us all into 5 year olds again!

Hi Rachel! What a stressful travel day! So glad that you were able to get an earlier flight - good thinking! And a big bonus to arrive where it is warm and sunny! :)

Your room is so beautiful. What fun to see all the Disney details. Sounds like Emme liked the room as well.

Your coke secret is safe with me. ;)

Subbing for more!

As terrified as I am to read your TR (the last one sent me running to the Disney Store for Vinylmations :sad2: ) - I'm here and reading.

Just warn me if there are any new addictions :)

Hi Rachel,
Joining in from south Louisiana! Glad you made it despite the weather. My family & i visit disney at least twice a year & are going from may 4-9th. I read your food report & I think I recall a certain strawberry hittin the floor & now a bun bites the dust!! I think i see a pattern here, hehe. Sorry, i couldn't resist. Looking forward to reading more of your report. Take care.

Rob

Joining is from MI! :)
Loved seeing the pics of the POR Princess room :goodvibes We will be heading down in a couple of weeks to stay at POFQ for our 26th wedding anniversary. I can't wait to see the grounds of POR and POFQ!

Great trip report so far:thumbsup2

I have your shirt in green, it has been my "first day outfit" on 2 trips now!!
I wear it at home a lot too... It's such a soft and comfy tee!

I enjoy a good fountain drink too! I prefer Coke to Pepsi, so I won't breathe a word!

I loved your last trip report! I'm excited to follow along with this one!!

Glad you made it to Disney - it's so stressful flying with winter weather!
Thanks for joining! It was stressful. I know I shouldn't have been that stressed but I couldn't help it.
Oh yuck on the weather! This winter seems to be lasting forever for a lot of the country. My hubby is coming to visit me next week and he said yesterday that he might be delayed as Denver is to get yet ANOTHER snow storm. Hopefully he gets out of there because I miss him!

I love traveling SWA! The other time you can change flights without paying the upgrade is if your flight is delayed. A friend was able to get changed to an earlier flight once when hers would have gotten her in several hours later. Of course we had to go back to the airport for her bags but was still better than sitting at the airport for hours!

Can't wait to read more about your trip!
Yes, this winter is horrible! Have fun with your hubby! Minnesota weather seems to follow Denver's weather so lets hope we don't this time! Yes, Southwest definitely seemed to be good about those things. I loved their flight attendants.
great pictures rachel!

i'm glad you got some pictures as i felt so rushed after we checked in to get to dinner. :eek:

i really loved that room & so glad we booked it. it was perfect for our trip.

emme still talks about that room. i think we will be staying there again next month. :banana:

loving your trip report! :yay:
Aw im sorry! We could have been a little later. As we know that didn't stop us from being sat other times, haha! I loved the room too!! I think I want to stay at Riverside in December. That or a split stay- Value and Deluxe. Corey isn't sold on that idea though.
i loved my Royal room in September just as much as both my daughters how can ya not? It's awesome n the lawn movies at night were fun too
We didn't even see the lawn movies lol we got in too late ! I would like to do that.

Oh my goodness, that room is beautiful! I love all of the princess touches. What a perfect start to your vacation! :)
It was perfect. Definitely a girl room. I loved it.
Wow, that room is gorgeous! Great pictures
Thanks! P.S. I just followed you on instagram.
I'm glad that your check-in went smoothly. I love the royal rooms, they make us all into 5 year olds again!
Yes, we definitely felt that way. I felt so giddy.
Hi Rachel! What a stressful travel day! So glad that you were able to get an earlier flight - good thinking! And a big bonus to arrive where it is warm and sunny! :)

Your room is so beautiful. What fun to see all the Disney details. Sounds like Emme liked the room as well.

Your coke secret is safe with me. ;)

Subbing for more!
Glad to have you! i was sooo happy I got on that earlier flight. I was supposed to be working that morning but I skipped it! Oops.
As terrified as I am to read your TR (the last one sent me running to the Disney Store for Vinylmations :sad2: ) - I'm here and reading.

Just warn me if there are any new addictions :)
Oh my gosh that is so funny that my trip report caused you to go to the disney store. I didn't get any more vinylmations this trip, just traded for one. However, i did get sucked into pins!
Hi Rachel,
Joining in from south Louisiana! Glad you made it despite the weather. My family & i visit disney at least twice a year & are going from may 4-9th. I read your food report & I think I recall a certain strawberry hittin the floor & now a bun bites the dust!! I think i see a pattern here, hehe. Sorry, i couldn't resist. Looking forward to reading more of your report. Take care.

Rob
Hey Rob! That is so funny you remember that strawberry I dropped from my cupcake. I had to think about it before I remembered what you were talking about. You have a great memory! Have a good trip in May!
Joining is from MI! :)
Loved seeing the pics of the POR Princess room :goodvibes We will be heading down in a couple of weeks to stay at POFQ for our 26th wedding anniversary. I can't wait to see the grounds of POR and POFQ!

Great trip report so far:thumbsup2
How fun! We never ventured over to POFQ but I have heard amazing things about it. I actually visited that hotel in 2011. It was nice.
I have your shirt in green, it has been my "first day outfit" on 2 trips now!!
I wear it at home a lot too... It's such a soft and comfy tee!

I enjoy a good fountain drink too! I prefer Coke to Pepsi, so I won't breathe a word!
At first I didn't like the shirt because it clung but now I like it! It is soft and comfy. Did a lot of your color come off of your shirt? My shirt is missing color where it rubbed on my jeans and armpits, lol.

Oh my gosh that is so funny that my trip report caused you to go to the disney store. I didn't get any more vinylmations this trip, just traded for one. However, i did get sucked into pins!

I am determined to avoid pins. I am telling myself that this Vinylmation thing is just to get my mom an Eeyore - but seriously, who am I kidding??

The trip sounds great so far. Definitely feel your pain on the weather. I live in the Twin Cities and am staring out the window right now at more April snow. Why do we live here again??

Guess that makes the Disney trips that much more special. :)

The trip sounds great so far. Definitely feel your pain on the weather. I live in the Twin Cities and am staring out the window right now at more April snow. Why do we live here again??

Guess that makes the Disney trips that much more special. :)

Hey!! Thanks for joining! Do you live in a suburb? I live in Eden Prairie. I hate the MN weather, so ready for summer. I really hope we do not get that snowfall tonight. Can't it be over with??

We live in Eagan, so not too far away. I am soooo tired of winter? or is it spring?. I have to jump on DisBoards to live vicariously through all the trip reports from Disney World.

Don't usually post much but saw a fellow Minnesota and a snowy start to the trip, so I decided to comment.

Can't wait to follow along.

Your pictures are making me SO excited! We are heading down on may 17th, and staying in a royal room too! I love the crowns on the bedspread!

Also, your puppy is soooo cute! I have a cocker spaniel, so I love all cocker mixes :)

Just found this.
Glad you were able to get down there.
I have a charger like that.
The new desks at ME are nice.
I am on the phone now with Pepsi to tell them how you enjoyed the coke. LOL
The room looks fantastic.
Can’t wait for more.

I'm here! We are booked at POR for November and I am sooooooo close to changing to a Royal Room. So pretty. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Hi Rachel! I SWEAR I posted this on Saturday, but somehow...apparently I didn't. You know me...there was probably something shiny in the room and I got distracted...:rolleyes1

I don't know about you, but I am SICK of this weather. Currently my 5 day forecast is telling me we will alledgedly have high 60s by the weekend. We shall see...

The pictures of your princess room have me reconsidering our Little Mermaid room! SOOOOOO amazing!

I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter