it's the middle of may

I have to say that today is the first day I have considered turning the a/c on. We still have the heat set at night, but I think last night is the first night in a l-o-n-g time that it didn't actually kick on.
I feel your pain! That stinks! Today is the first day my kids have gone to school in shorts, yesterday was the first day without cardigans.

You can take some of our heat. The thermometer in my yard, which is in the shade, says 98° right now.

As I sit here in a fleece sweatshirt, sweatpants, and slipper socks, my thoughts longingly turn to the simple pleasures of warm breezes, palm trees, and Mickey. Sigh.

As we just got a oil delivery at $4.49 a gallon, I'm wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants right now. :sad2:

Turn on again???? At least you got to turn yours off for a while. :cold:

and I just turned my heat on. Yikes. I tried to avoid doing it but i'm freezing.

Hey Tiggeroo, I hear ya, I am in S. Jersey and we have our's on as well. Heavy down pours and just down right raw outside. Brrr...what happen to Spring, I just would like to see the sun,

I'm JEALOUS....

I'm a polar bear living in the South and I HATE IT!!! I miss the cold and cannot believe how many people hate it...:laughing:

The only thing I DO HATE is paying for the heat... :scared:

Odd how the weather is. We are having VERY seasonal warm temperatures and sunny skies lately. I do hope it sticks around..

Wishing :sunny: skies and warmth to all..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter