• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Its the Final Countdown!!!**Tag Team TR**LEAVEs FRIDAY!!!

Thanks for the updates! Your pics are huge but the quality is fantastic! You have some awesome shots!

I'm sorry to hear you got laid off Nik! I found out (through a friend of a friend) that apparently my company got bought out. The company ran a press release and told the whole world about it before they even told the employees. They STILL haven't said anything to us about any of it so we are all holding our breath. Good luck! :hug:

haha thanks, can you make them smaller???

I'm vexed that it took me this long to find this! What a great report! To make up for being so late, I read the whole thing in one hit!!

Great pics!!
Nice! Almost done but glad your here!! haha

I'm sorry your mom got laid off :( I know it must be tough...but things will get better. I'm loving your pictures, especially of Night Ranger!! I still listen to them this very day.

haha i had no idea who they were but now i listen to them all the time!!!! I kept calling them Night Rider

Okay so this is how our morning start. We woke up early like normal, i went and got our breakfast burrito, mom showered, i packed, i showered mom packed. We had a uber early flight so we wanted to have everything done so we could go back to the room and sleep and be good for tomorrow. So we got around and decided to go to.....
001-7.jpg

002-6.jpg

The last day i will see this..
003-9.jpg

And then we get there and i was amazed, it was decorated for Christmas.
004-10.jpg

005-5.jpg

Main street was so pretty, and we got there in the nick of time to watch this cute show!
006-5.jpg

007-4.jpg

008-7.jpg

j009.jpg

009-6.jpg

Oh my this place was SOOO busy!!!
j010.jpg

And then we went to Pirates, i love this ride.
010-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

012-4.jpg

014-5.jpg

j012.jpg

Then we got our fast passes for Railroad... and decided we would go to Tom Sawyer island.
017-4.jpg

018-2.jpg

019-4.jpg

020-3.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-3.jpg

024-4.jpg

025-3.jpg

026-2.jpg

027-3.jpg

028-1.jpg

Then mom smoked and it was fast pass time...
029-3.jpg

030-3.jpg

031-2.jpg

032-2.jpg

033-3.jpg

Holy cow, was this Fast Pass line taking forever!!!! so finally we asked the people in front if they had Fast Passes... NOPE! the CM directed us the wrong way, so an hour for nothing! haha
j018.jpg

j019.jpg

j020.jpg

j021.jpg

j025.jpg

It was a good ride.
015-4.jpg

Then we walked around, it was just so crowed to really enjoy it :(
034-1.jpg

I love this picture of the castle.
037-3.jpg

039-3.jpg

040-1.jpg

041-3.jpg

j026.jpg

j027.jpg

Then we got some snacky stuff, i had a cinni roll and mom had something else and we decided to get our seats for spectra magic.. 2 hours of waiting!!! We wanted some little corndogs and i went and waited 20 mins in line for them, but they were sooo good.
So finally it was time. The Parade was amazing, a great way to end our trip. heres our pictures in no order.
j032.jpg

j033.jpg

j034.jpg

j035.jpg

Cont... WHAT?!?! Whens our flight?!?!​

j036.jpg

j041.jpg

j043.jpg

j044.jpg

Wow, hot dog!
j045.jpg

j046.jpg

j047.jpg

j048.jpg

j051.jpg

j052.jpg

045-1.jpg

046-3.jpg

048.jpg

049-2.jpg

Best Balloon guy ever, i never got his name though. Throughout our vacation we saw him like all the time, and he would remember us and as us if he could wisk me away. He was truly i think the nicest CM i saw while i was down there!
055-2.jpg

HOLY COW!!! I'm loving your pictures soooo much. I wish we could go to Disney at Christmas!! Maybe after I finish school and have a better job and my wife finds a different school where she can take time off during the year.

BTMRR is like my FAVORITE ride--well so is POTC :O) I love them all really. Yes I may be 37, but love all of the rides including Dumbo

great pics and updates.

Sorry your mom was laid off. I know so many who have been. Sad times.

I'm here and I'm fine. I am pretty sick of being home all the time though. I may go to school or something. But thanks for all the sympathies. It is like losing someone close. I've worked there for 15 years. Oh well, on to new things. But no Disney trip this year, sad to say. Unless I win one of the 2 sweepstakes I enter every day.

Okay, back to the report.

I have to say something about leaving Epcot for a break the day before. As we were leaving, we stopped in for a last ride on Spaceship Earth. This time as we were told to smile and prepare for a picture, I made an executive decision to stick a finger up my nose. My partner in crime noticed what I was doing and followed suit.

We chose different things this time. And laughed histerically as we watched ourselves on the screen with our finger up our noses.

I guess the first time we rode this ride earlier in the week we should have stayed around in the play area to check things out.

BECAUSE..............................

When we got off and starting looking around, low and behold there were our faces up on the big screen with our fingers up our noses for the whole world to see.

Want to know what I did?

I hid.

That's right.

Right behind the wall.

On the verge of peeing my pants.

Then I did it again.

I e-mailed the picture home.

Do you know what happens when you do that?

Yep, your picture goes right back up on the board.

Lesson Learned!!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Night Ranger. Yes, I headbanged. I felt like a teenager again. It was great.

When they played Sister Christian I tried to get Brandi to hold up a lighter with me, she wouldn't. Said it was stupid. These other 2 girls did and the singer called them out in the crowd.

Brandi got "the look".

The Sam Adams taste testing was fun, except for the jerks I had the opportunity to sit next to. Real winners. The beer was NASTY, but we got a kickin cool keychain.

I just LOVE Epcot. And I loved my very first Food and Wine Festival. I vow to go back..........................someday!

Magic Kingdom.

It was terribly crowded. I feel claustrophobic when it's like that. It's not really fun at all.

We went to Tom Sawyers Island, my first time. Not really thrilled about that either. But now I can say I went.

It was a nice last day though. We staked our spot on Mainstreet almost 2 hours before the parade. We met a very nice couple.

It was a perfect way to end the week. But the last day is the worst day EVER!! It was time to go home......................................

Or so we thought.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG that was soooo funny!!!
Thank you, thank you very much. (imagine that in my BEST Elvis voice!!)

Hey, when are you starting your pretrip report? I thought about starting one for my Dream Trip. I figured people wouldn't appreciate that though.

This report has totally fizzled out. If Brandi doesn't come back soon I may have to finish it myself.

So we get back from the Magic Kingdom, and realize my moms hubby, Jay has been calling. Mom talks to him, the airlines canceled our flight. Our 5 a.m. flight has been rescheduled for 5 p.m. So we left the park for nothing :( So our Last day was spent walking around the resort, watching Beverly hills 90210, Eating food and hanging. We would of went swimming but we had to be around by 2 so the ME could pick us up, and we only had our room till 12.
057-4.jpg

058-2.jpg

060-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

j055.jpg

j058.jpg

j059.jpg

So we made it to the air port our bags gained a couple pounds. haha all that Halloween candy i guess. They had wireless there so i dissed for a while and talked to my friend whose a pilot, he lied to me and told me there was going to be no turbulence. LIES!! There was so much! Mom and i got a sandwich and then it was almost time to board so mom took her happy pill. It didnt work as good as it did last time. So all aboard.
061-1.jpg

064-1.jpg

063-1.jpg

067.jpg

068-2.jpg

j066.jpg

j065.jpg

We got back to Michigan, it was so cold out, i even think snowing. moms drugs were kicking in. we got some Wendys on the way home, i fell asleep. Then we get back to the house and i got the most bestest welcome home love from my baby Minkiss :) It was an amazing trip. I cant wait to go back again!!
j070.jpg

Minkiss and his new Thumper!

<3 Brandi

great finale to the report.

what a cute dog.

Loved all the pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter