It's the end of the world as we know it

welchie

Earning My Ears
So you log into the DIS Boards and find out there is a restaurant that is closing never to open again. What is the one restaurant that would force you into making a special trip to the world for one last meal, and what are you ordering. For me it is Raglan Road and the bread pudding.

I totally agree with the bread pudding. I had it on my last trip. AMAZING!
I would also have to say Ohana's.

A regular hotdog at Casey's Corner...

Is it really that delicious? No... But I have never been to disney world and not had one. It's the one thing my dad demanded we did. It's become the one thing I demand we do. And when i'm there next January and it's under refurb, im probably going to have a panic attack.

Raglan Road and I would order one of everything. I have trouble making up my mind when I know I will be back!

For just one course...

crab cake appetizer at Flying Fish.

For overall meal...

California Grill

However, Flying Fish also good overall.

A few years ago a couple of friends of mine flew in from Chicago for the closing of Alfredo's. The manager gave each of us souvenirs that included a menu and a wine list, plus a special gift each. He was removing the framed photos from the walls and gave me the photo of Alfredo with Orson Welles. He gave my friends a bottle of Grappa (which the friend said was worth about $100).

Chef Mickey's. :faint:
There. I said it. (our character hound son would probably try to hitchhike there if that were to happen! ::yes::

A regular hotdog at Casey's Corner...

Is it really that delicious? No... But I have never been to disney world and not had one. It's the one thing my dad demanded we did. It's become the one thing I demand we do. And when i'm there next January and it's under refurb, im probably going to have a panic attack.

IT is a must do for me too!! Just makes really feel that I am at WDW!

Now Jiko closing would make us run down there!

'Ohana
Sci Fi Dine In

Living in California I don't think I would be able to fly out for just a restaurant closing but the above two would certainly cause a lot of thought on the matter.
There have been times I had a strong urge to fly out to 'Ohana for dinner. Just for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter