It's that time of year

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
Well, the kids get back to school soon, and the events are all over.
Some of us are having a great time with our pins, and some of us are trying to find ways of getting everything our little hearts desire.
Some of us are not getting along, and some of us are worrying about our friends not getting along.
some of us have no time in our days to even get our hair combed, but we always have time for our pins.
So then what time is it????

IT"S PIN SWAP TIME!!!!!

All of you who have taken part before know the rules so you know what to do.
For all you newbies, small fish, or whatever, here is what we do. It is lots of fun, I promise you will enjoy it and make a new friend.

Send me the following information

NAME
STREET ADDRESS
CITY
STATE
ZIP CODE
E-MAIL ADDRESS
NAME ON THE DIS BOARDS
NAME ON PIN PICS (I know you guys will work it out)

I will collect all the names until September 7th. On September 9th I will send you a name of another board member. You can either look up what they want on Pin Pics (again, I know you guys will work it out) or send them any Disney pin you have that you think would be a great pin for them. It does not have to be an LE, just whatever Disney pin you have that you would like to send. Notice I keep stressing the fact that it must be a Disney pin?
You will in turn receive a pin from someone else. There have been times when the person you receive a pin from is the person you sent a pin to. That is just the luck of the draw believe me, I don't have time to work things out that well.
We will all mail our pins on either the 10th, 11th, or 12th. this is the hard part, trying to get everyone to do this right. either you guys rush the mailing or you hold back so you are not the first. Lets all come to the party at the same time now, don't be fashionably late.
So everyone send me your information by the 7th.
And remember, the pins are supposed to be the fun part of our lives, don't stress over little metal objects. Remember, better to stress about what you little darlings are doing in the basement than to worry about what other pin traders are doing in their homes. Lets all try to get along...
Peggie

:bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave: :bounce: :wave:

We love these pin swaps - an email is on the way Peggi. Thanks, as always, for taking the time to organize these swaps!! Caroline:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh, Peggie! What a wonderful idea--something new for a "small fish/newbie"! This is exactly the right time for this!

YIPPEE!

E-mail on its way!:tongue:

Ok Paul and I want to play too!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

another pin swap....its seem so long since the last one. And your right
lets lighten up our lives with some LBEs.......its about the people not always
the pins Right????

email on its way.

cindy

:bounce: I think this is a much needed boost for everyone:bounce:

I have thoroughly enjoyed the last two pin swaps I have participated in and so count me in.
E-mail coming to you!

I watched all the fun from the last two and I got to try my hand at this too.

:D Can't wait to do another swap!!!

This is so much fun. Thanks Again Peggie for taking the time

to get us all together.

Jen

Peggy:

Count me in!!! I was just thinking it was about time for a Pin Swap. As always thanks for handling everything for us.

Cathy:wave:

E-mail sent, Peggie!

Thanks so much for organizing the pin swaps ... they're always a lot of fun. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter