It's that Time Again: Disney Holiday Photo Thread

IMG_7661final-XL.jpg

Just a side question how many "hidden Mickeys" did everyone see at the Osborne lights?

We only found 27 but I did find the cat this year!

Christmas In The Sand by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

I know there's a whole lot of ball in this shot; but it pretty much sums up how the taping of this performance had gone. To play up the whole "Chirstmas In The Sand" theme, they sent out numerous beach balls into the crowd, to constantly be tossed around (this shot wasn't perfect timing or anything.. just a pause between takes). I think I got hit in the head about 10 times. It was so bad, other people around me were counting. The whole spectacle seemed a little much. But I'm hoping it at least filmed well.

But be sure to look for yours truly during the Disney Parks Christmas Parade, on ABC (I'm wearing a light gray shirt, and a dark gray hat). I would either be at this performance, or next to Maria Menounos and Samantha Brown. ;)

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colbie Caillat
"Christmas In The Sand"
Disney Parks Christmas Parade Taping - 2012
Magic Kingdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter