It's Tasty Too Cakes

NeverlandClub23

AKV & OKW DVC Member
Anyone want to share their pics of cakes they've received from It's Tasty Too?

Originally, we were going to order a cake from Animal Kingdom Lodge for our dinner at Jiko, but I haven't been impressed with the cakes I've seen from there. I loosely designed a cake and sent it to It's Tasty Too, but I'm interested in seeing what other people have received (and any excuse to see cake! :cloud9:). We're planning on just having it sent to our resort to enjoy after dinner (just the two of us, which means lots of leftover cake!).

JP08335-4-11.jpg

JP07775-4-11.jpg

JP07715-4-11.jpg

We loved working with Heather!! She was so sweet and since everything was done via e-mail, she really interpreted what I wanted very well. Highly recommended!!!!

Here's our groom's cake. I'm local so I did a bunch of cake tasting. I had picked out a cake at another bakery and ordered it (luckily without paying a deposit) but then the next day heard Joanne's (above) podcast and heard about her cake from It's Tasty Too. So I set up a tasting. And LOVED it! I'll be honest. I even loved it more than Disney's! And the price was the best around too. I will be using them in the future for baby cakes!

I wanted a Bronco's helmet with a Journey CD case. Disney said that the closest they could get was a rectangle cake decorated with a football field and then music notes. It's Tasty Too nailed what I wanted!

14-7.jpg

15-6.jpg

I'd be happy to email you a pic of mine, just send me a pm if you would like to see it. I can't seem to post pics here, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thank you sweetie!!!
The topper was made of fondant and was thus completely edible. We didn't eat it though.
Heather is soooo talented and not only do her cakes look good but they are 'tasty too':thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter