It's Taken Months But . . . *New Pictures I Forgot Some*

future_imagineer819

Mouseketeer
So I've been distracted with the whole school thing, but here are the pictures of us wearing the wonderful designs from everyone at the WORLD. Thanks again for all your creativity and help.
(not in any specific order since I just went through hundreds of pictures:goodvibes )

100_3434-1.jpg

100_3439.jpg

100_3464.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02898.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

DSC02738.jpg

DSC03005.jpg

DSCN2187.jpg

DSCN2461.jpg

DSCN2660.jpg

DSCN2784.jpg

DSCN2785.jpg

image329.jpg

image310.jpg

image324.jpg

the shirts are so cute. I am cracking up at the ones that say "Kids... the gift that keeps on taking" :rotfl: :rotfl: Where did you find that one?

Thanks for sharing!

great pics!!! I was actually coming here to thank you for your 'have you seen my family' disign. I ended up making the back checklist on my own with your blank (omg it took HOURS! I've got no skills there! LOL) and it was a HUGE hit.

Did you get stopped constantly with your shirts? Cause we sure did! It's such a neat idea and a great keepsake. :goodvibes :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter