• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

its starting to feel real ......updated with dress pics

The wedding dress is stunning. I like the bridesmaid dresses too:goodvibes

so you dont think its too over the top :confused3 ?

Are you kidding me-that dress is out of this world,beautiful-you will look stunning in THAT dress.The bridesmaids dresses are lovely as well and i would go for the red with the ivory sash :thumbsup2 .x.

WOW them dresses are gorgeus especially the wedding dress.
And the rings are beautiful too...lovely choices.:goodvibes

That is a stunning wedding dress! I love the BM dresses as well, i'd say go for the red dress with ivory sash.

sory popped in to have a nose at your thread and WOW WOW WOW, so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:

I tried that dress on when I got married last yr and its a gorgeous dress.
Love your bridesmaid dress also and I would have it in red with ivory sash also but im a bit biased as I got marrie din all red and LOVE anything red !!!:lovestruc

What beautiful dresses your wedding dress is out of this world. For bridesmaid dress I would go for red with ivory sash.

The bridesmaids dress is lovely, but the wedding dress is WOW! And I don't normally like 'patterns' or designs, prefer things plain, but that is gorgeous!

I would have gone with a red dress with black sash for the dresses but that's just me! lol

I can't think of a better dress. It is fantastic. Wish I was coming with just to stand on the sidelines and just admire your dress.

Have just the best time ever planning your wedding.

susan

Oh how beautiful!

The BM dresses are adorable, they'd look stunning in Florida in a bright red with ivory sash :goodvibes

And your choice of dress is amazing!! I've never seen one of that kind, such an unusual design and will be amazing for photographs!!

Your hubby-to-be will be shocked to see how beautiful you'll all look!

Excellent :thumbsup2 .
Have you decided about the colour of the bridesmaids dresses?.x.

yes i think red with a black sash will match our younger girls dress .!

now onto the shoes ...it seems never ending :)

"I can't think of a better dress. It is fantastic. Wish I was coming with just to stand on the sidelines and just admire your dress."

im sure i will have plenty of pics to share with you all:)

wow thats a beautiful dress :goodvibes
not sure what the Sept weather is like but i got married in May, it was hot and i had a big dress but i felt really comfortable in the heat.
:lovestruc

the dress is absolutely stunning, you are going to look amazing

Hi - Just catching up on your thread.

I have to say that the wedding dress is stunning - I love it! I'm so glad you're going for it. :thumbsup2

Can't wait for piccies now!

here are my girls in their dresses ..i have to get them altered slightly.

101_2358.jpg

101_2361.jpg

now onto the flowers and cake:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter