it's SNOWING!!

photomama

DIS Veteran
:sad1::sad2:

this is so wrong, we had our first spring like days and now this....

1123653.jpg

OMG.... what part of the country are you in???????????????

Yes but Friday break out your shorts..... it's going to be +21 :lmao::rotfl2: Only in Canada can it be snowing one day and hot enough for shorts 2 days later!!

I am so glad it isn't snowing here! The worst snow I ever encountered in while living in Georgia, was the first week of April. I woke up and it had snowed 8 inches during the night.

Geez....this winter just doenst seem to want to go away! Sorry to hear about the snow...Im looking to the "feels like" 29 on Saturday here....although my body is not yet ready for summer clothes :lmao:

OMG I want to cry for you! Hpe it warms up soon for you!

We must have gotten at least 6 inches of snow during last night and today :eek: We still had quite a bit of snow left too.

Knock wood...

No snow (staying) on the ground here. Shocking really, for Winnipeg!

But this winter has gone on FOREVER!

Even the crotchety old men I have to deal with are saying this is the longest winter they can remember! (Instead of the typical "when I was a kid the snow came up to my eyeballs in June" stories! :rotfl2:)

Well it was +23C here in Regina today with strong SE winds. Now the winds are blowing hard from the NW and it looks like tomorrow will be much cooler and maybe some snow! Gotta love spring. :confused:

Calgary - no shorts here they are forecasting snow for the next 4 days :sad1:

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

I live in New Brunswick. Easter looked more like Christmas. Moncton received 22 cms of the white stuff. Here in Fredericton, it snowed hard and blew. Ground was white but it didn't last long. The snow mixed with rain and washed it away!!!!

I really want summer:scared1:Don't think it is ever going to come. Last year we had only 3 weeks of summer. It was rainy, grey and just plain ugly save three weeks of sunshine!!!!

Charleyann

When I left for Barrie yesterday it was in :hippie:sandals. Last night here it was :scared1:snowing. Called DH and he said well you are in the snow belt. Doesn't help w/ the cruel irony.

I'm sorry :sad1:

We also get at least one snowstorm in April and it's so sucky. You think winter is finally over and then bam...you're back to wearing winter boots. It's so depressing!

I hope the snow melts soon.

yeah it sucks :sick:we got 12 to 14 centimeters and they are calling for more snow today.

At least, the Flames won :cheer2:

Calgary - no shorts here they are forecasting snow for the next 4 days :sad1:

I'm with you:headache: I'm in Red Deer, we didn't the snow but it is stinking cold up here. the wind chill is -15 for crying out loud. It was +23 two days ago. My Mom is in Lethbridge and she sent me pictures of the snow they got down there, it had to be at least 6 or 7 inches. I can't wait for my trip in a week :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter