• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's snowing

About 7 we had thunder & lightening, then hail, and now the snow has started and is laying. I am just hoping that it disappears before the morning.

Other than some little snow flurries this afternoon, nothing yet.

It is falling hard here now - big chunky flakes

DS says it is the best day of his life - he is only 5 :lmao:

We had some tiny flakes when I left for work this morning. I'm hoping that when I wake up we'll be snowed in so I can take a snow day :)

It has been snowing here all evening.

SnowJan2008069.jpg

SnowJan2008060.jpg

SnowJan2008072.jpg

Oh wow love your pics. Well it has stopped and apparently it is meant to get warmer so no more snow. At first I didnt want it, but after those pics now I want snow. :rolleyes: Oh well lets hope we get some snow soon.

the pic's are fantastic and i'm green with envy . still nothing here:upsidedow

Thanks. It has snowed more overnight and is meant to snow this afternoon, but then rain later, so we'll be flooded instead of snowed in!

Have been out snowballing a few friends houses (mature I know) and may try to help build a snowman later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter