It's overplanning when you...........

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Have re-written your schedule at least 3 times, even though the parks hours aren't even out!!

Join in!! ;)

I can't be the only crazy one!

Also:

It's overplanning when you have bought your WDW bag 4 months early!

I hear ya,,,, :lmao:.
Were not going back until Apr 2011,yet i am seriously thinking about buying them Uni/IOA tickets on offer on the ad on the top of the screen.x.

when....................

You have written your plan, typed your plan, re-written it, typed it again and added various clip art! LOL

X

when....................

You have written your plan, typed your plan, re-written it, typed it again and added various clip art! LOL

X
Awesome!!!

How about when you have decided what time you'll be arriving at fantasmic for and what you'll take for snacks and entertainment - and the fantasmic days aren't even out!!

When you have lists of restaurants and coupons for places to eat that you have no idea what they serve :rolleyes1

....have a little cupboard allocated to taking a few things on holiday you simply either cannot do without or do not want to risk not being able to buy out there.

Items currently stored :

Bisto Gravy *use by date of October 2011*
Johnson's Travel size baby powder
Imperial Leather 'foamburst' shower gel
Orange flavoured 'chewits' - 4 packs
Barrett's 'Fruit Salad' chews - 4 packs
Trident Strawberry/Lime splash chewing gum - 4 packs
Lucozade Orange energy tablets - 3 packs

Probably need to check dates on some of these.

:)

You are excited for Septmber hours even though you aren;t going till october - BUT the sept hours may give you an insight into your times!

You've written out a detailed plan, changed it, changed it again, got your friend to print it out, pictures and all, then decided to change it again. Said friend annoyed but you make her print it out again. And the plan with most likely change again when the park hours come out!

Also got a park plan for all parks, which rides first and what order.

Also got new suitcase downstairs with various things already packed lol.

Me thinks someone may need to find a life...:S lol

You try to choose all birthday/xmas presents that can be used or taken on holiday, I'm hoping for a Satnav next month for our August trip!

Well I don't think it's overplanning but apparently some people do: Laminated itinerary cards! :3dglasses I'm sure I got the idea on here somewhere and I did it for our 2007 and 2008 holidays and will be doing so for this year's. I like to plan our days out to an extent, can always swap things around nearer the time if need be but it's so handy to have all the addresses, reference numbers, times of various things, ideas of stuff to do in certain areas/cities etc on one handy card that fits in my pocket. Everyone i've ever told about it seems to think I have a screw loose having a 'timetable on holiday' but i'd hate to come home and think we'd made do with restaurants when there were better ones or missed out on other stuff. Since our holidays are very much 'on the go' (Disney or otherwise) it works for us :) And yes I have a spreadsheet aswell (colour coded! *geek*) I usually use that as the basis for my itinerary cards. Honestly, if I was this organised and motivated with everything else in my life i'd be sorted! :laughing:

I am so like that too. I really don't like spreadsheets, so I have colour coded table in word with plans on, then I upload all the word docs to my iphone so they are all on there! Right now even though the August hours are not out in Ridemax yet I keep using the July hours to see what plans it gives me for the days I want to visit the parks!!
Oh I am getting dollars for my birthday in July too!

I am so like that too. I really don't like spreadsheets, so I have colour coded table in word with plans on, then I upload all the word docs to my iphone so they are all on there! Right now even though the August hours are not out in Ridemax yet I keep using the July hours to see what plans it gives me for the days I want to visit the parks!!
Oh I am getting dollars for my birthday in July too!
Grrr, I wish I had an iPhone!!

Maybe my phone can do it, but I don't know how!!

..You list down everywhere you *need* to eat.
..All the rides you are going to ride.
..Things what you need to buy.
..Change the itinerary daily.
..Day's off become "park days" ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter