Its Our SDD!! Anyone care to join?

ManCityMickey

There's one striker money can't buy.
We've been counting down from 100 with the girls and it's finally here... Our SDD day!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :dancer::dancer: party: :dancer: :dancer::cheer2::dance3::dance3::yay::banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow counting down from 100 - they must be so excited now! Have fun! :)

Wow counting down from 100 - they must be so excited now! Have fun! :)

That's what I thought too! Did you literally count every day down like an advent calendar? What fun and the excitement in your house must be crazy now you're finally down to single digits! Have a terrific time. :cheer2:

Yes Guys... We booked 163 sleeps away. The original idea was to tell the girls at 21 sleeps, but you know how it is!!!

Little Legs (Skyla) is sooooo excited!!! Big Girl (Chloe) is trying to play it cool, but I keep catching her looking at DLP on YouTube!! LOL

Thanks for joining our SDD, just hope this week at work really flies by!

Amazingly I've just checked how far away our just booked trip is and it's... 163 days!!! Must be a magic number. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter