It's only 1600 miles! - First Road Trip to WDW - June 2016 PTR (COMPLETED)

Today's accomplisments:
  • Beach bag is packed
  • DW and I have our travel bag and WDW cloting bag all packed. Well 95% anyways. Last few items will go in on Thursday.
  • 4yo and 5yo all packed (clothes).
  • 11yo DS all packed (clothes).
  • 14 and 16yo...uh, yeah, sure, they are packed...on Thursday.

Days to Departure: 3

I'M UP! I didn't sleep in, but did hit snooze 3 times.... WTG Penquins! Not often you win against sharks.

Today's Objectives:
  • Visit Customer all the way on the other corner of the metro that takes forever to get too because all the road construction....advantage = 90 minutes of noting but me, some hard rock, and 250,000 other people on the road at the same time.
  • Review Checklist and wrap up what additional packing can be done.
  • Remind dog sitter and arrange time to drop off Thursday night.
  • Need more sunscreen.

Today's Accomplisments:
- Good day at work!
- Picked up all the kids toys and put all the pool toys away so they don't blow away when we are gone
- Took care of some ANT's
- I didn't pack anything but DW did.
- Didn't make it to the Gym :crazy2:

We are 90% done - waiting for Thursday afternoon to start loadingup.

Days to Departure: 2

I get up and my 5yo is up and says "Only 2 more sleeps"

Today's Objectives:
  • Try not to panic
  • Try to get caught up at work
  • Go to Gym
  • Text dog sitter
  • Smile :)

Today's accomplishments:
  • All caught up with work. Was a good day.
  • Neighbor watching the house and other neighbor will mow the lawn if it gets over 7 inches. Other will water the garden.
  • Made it to the gym. 10.7 miles in 60 minutes! Ok, that was on the elliptical...but made it!
  • Pool chemicals good and pool cover on.
  • Time set to drop off the dog tomorrow night.
  • Mamaduck did last minute shopping.

Last edited:
Just in case I don't get on here again (a strong possibility) Have a great trip!

Just in case I don't get on here again (a strong possibility) Have a great trip!
Thanks! I think it's time to close the PTR. Wrapping things up in the office. I can't recall the last time I only had 6 emails in my Inbox. To-Do list is To-DONE list! Out of office is going on here in a few minutes. Turn in expense report and done!

Kids are done with school. 1 more hour and the last will get home. Mamaduck is ordering pizza for the kidlets and time to start loading up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter