It's official!!

BitsnBearsMom

<font color=green>We sure are lucky that way<br><f
Recieved the letter yesterday from DVC that our deed has been registered.... makes our trip October 2006 officially ON... now to wait till November to book.... I guess I can start thinking about where to stay for the 2nd week between now and then.... 1 week at SS and the other week ??? !

Dh and I decided not to go this December as the money we would have used to go will finish paying for the DVC if my calculations are right!! So that and the fact that we will have to pay for the puppy at the end of the summer has put a kaibosh in it.... but I did have him convinced to go for a while though!!lol

So Oct 2006 and then we'll go Dec 2007.... seems like so long to wait! I'll have to live through everyone else' trip reports between now and then!!

we just bought dvc in february (haven't got the deed yet), came back from our holiday middle february, completed deal for dvc, booked airfare with points through air canada for travel at end of january 2006, booked room at ssr... now just have to wait over 9 months.

Gives our family lots of time to save $$$$$

My dh really does think I am crazy

But, you know, there really is a place where magic lives...

I joke and say that my home is really in disney, but I visit 51 weeks a year in toronto.

Congrats to you both on your DVC deals! :flower:

MaryLiz

:flower: WELCOME HOME, Neighbour!! :flower:

Doin' the Happy DVC Dance!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:sunny:

Just a Disney girl at heart... They do say home is where the heart is so that really must mean our hearts are in Disney!!

so where oh where should I stay for the 2nd week Oct 2006?? Thinking perhaps WL again b/c we really did love it.... but then it would be nice to stay somewhere different..... going to have to figure out where to stay on the weekend in the middle too b/c we are going to do Sun to thurs at SSR, Sun to thurs at ?? and the weekend in the middle somewhere else... perhaps AKL or PO.... decisions decisions!!

Congrats to you too maja36

Congratulations to all of the new DVC owners.

Congrats, I'm sure you will get many years of happiness.

hugs
GrannyEv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter