• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Its official!

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
Well its official. As of today we are into single digits :cool1: 9 days to go until we hit Disney!!:cheer2::cheer2:
As our 12 year old son John is now in big school this will be our last Christmas trip to the magical place for some time :rolleyes2 We intend making this a good trip. Discovery Cove, 1st time, and staying at Wilderness Lodge for our second week with dining plan. Excited or what?!!?:thumbsup2

Have a brilliant trip. We did discovery cove last year and loved it. The next few days will go so quickly and before you know it you'll be in the land of magic! Xx

:cheer2::cool1::cheer2::cool1:

Rather you than me at this time of year at DC:rotfl2: Has to be 90+ to get me in the water. Hope its a warm day for you.:thumbsup2

I'll :dancer::dancer:party:party::dancer::dancer: as we go the same day as you

From Gatwick?

For those going the same time, or at WL the same time, I am a bald man who likes a little gym work. My son John, 12, and I like spa pools so will be sat in one late at night. My wife Donna likes to relax. Heres hoping the weather is good for everyone who is out there in December. See you all, hopefully.:thumbsup2

I'm well jel!! long time since we have been to wdw around xmas time, last time was in 2000...! enjoy your hols loads of pics please! :thumbsup2

From Gatwick?

For those going the same time, or at WL the same time, I am a bald man who likes a little gym work. My son John, 12, and I like spa pools so will be sat in one late at night. My wife Donna likes to relax. Heres hoping the weather is good for everyone who is out there in December. See you all, hopefully.:thumbsup2

No from Manchester

My parents have been over there for the last 2 weeks & they've had fantastic weather sofar :thumbsup2 other than being a bit chilly in the evenings:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter