It's official!

mr. figment

Moving buddy? You can't be serious!
It's offical: We're DVC Boardwalk members!:woohoo:

How long does it normally take to get into the Disney system? Also I assume knowing my contract number and SS# will help the CM check to see if we're in the system.

On more time!:woohoo:

Kevin

It's offical: We're DVC Boardwalk members!:woohoo:

How long does it normally take to get into the Disney system? Also I assume knowing my contract number and SS# will help the CM check to see if we're in the system.

On more time!:woohoo:

Kevin

First and foremost...WELCOME HOME!!! party:

For us, we were in the system about 7 days after closing. Some say as early as 3 days, and others 10 or more. I called in and they searched by last name and last 4 digits of my SSN. Also, if you ask, they will help you log onto dvcmember.com. That saved a ton of time, as I would have waited a few weeks for the web info through the mail. Around day 5, I called MS daily, as I needed to make a ressie because we had banked points that were going to expire.

Congrats on your purchase!!! :goodvibes That first trip home is really special!

First of all, Welcome Home!

I assume you bought resale and you have already closed. If that's the case, it takes about 10 business days before all the paperwork is done and you are "in the system" and able to make reservations.

Often, MS will have the account in the computer, but there are no points in the account. When that happens, the points go in the next day. I think that occurs because setting up the account involves two different departments in DVC.

You just have to call MS to check, which will be a problem, because as you can see from many "MS is busy" threads, they are quite busy this time of year. If you don't have the MS number, you can get it from your resale broker. It's against DIS policies for us to post the number here.

The worst is over, so just be patient. Enjoy!

Thanks! We can't wait to go "home." These boards have been a real big help with the good and not so good of DVC. I've enjoyed reading the many answers to my posts, as well as posts from other members. I would have to say this website did more to push over the edge then the DVC tour we took two years ago. Thanks again.

Welcome Home. I didn't rush (waited 12 days). I did call last Monday. Call, give simple info; get member ID. Also, for the website get, Club ID and PIN (both are one time use to set up account). Call in the afternoon. MS is taking Dec bookings all morninig. I called at 3:00 and had a 7 min wait.

Ralph

Welcome Home, neighbor!!
:banana: :dance3:
We love the Boardwalk too!

Welcome Home! I hope you enjoy your Boardwalk home as much as we do!

Welcome Home!!! :goodvibes You'll love the Boardwalk! :love: :cloud9: We just added on another 80 points at BWV, and I'm waiting for those points to be 'in the system' for me to use - hopefully today! :thumbsup2

WELCOME HOME NEIGHBOR!! We purchased through Disney on a resale and were quickly into the system :goodvibes

Welcome! I'm a fellow BWV owner and I hope you'll love your ownership as much as I do . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter