Its official.....POFQ here I come!!! May 19-22!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
:cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: Just booked with AAA rate and got the LAST STANDARD ROOM! :hyper: So, when CODES come out I can change it! Paid 146.00 with AAA tax included! :banana:

Woo hoo!! :cool1:

We're going to be at POFQ May 30 -June 7! Just changed from POR and was thrilled to get a room w/ AAA rate! :)

brandt79 said:
Congrats! We'll be at POFQ May 20-25 - we'll probably run into you! :rotfl:
Yep, its a small resort and I will be wearing my Lime GreenRibbon. :thumbsup2

I'll be there later in the summer with a AAA rate. Don't you have to cancel the one reservation and book a new one AP? I think this would be foolish but that is what I was told by my CM. It would be much easier to just put the new code on your reservation. :confused3

LakeAriel said:
I'll be there later in the summer with a AAA rate. Don't you have to cancel the one reservation and book a new one AP? I think this would be foolish but that is what I was told by my CM. It would be much easier to just put the new code on your reservation. :confused3
Not that I know of, he said I could apply it when it comes out! :confused3 hope its soon... ;)

Woo Hoo just booked CR, CL, MK view for May 14th through the 22nd. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter