• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

October 2 - 9 VGF First October trip for us & first time DVC, can't wait!!:banana:

What size room/villa are you stating in? I'm hoping to switch our reservations from SSR to GVF at the 7 mo window, and wondering if getting a 2BR and a studio or 1BR will be difficult to do. Just 11 more days....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are staying in a 1 bedroom, kind of concerned about the 1 bathroom, but am saving points for Aluani for summer 2015

I seriously thought I joined this group months ago and I'm not on the list, nor had I subscribed... SOOOOOOOO.....

please add me!

Just got back from Disney and I am in FULL planning mode for our Oct. trip... had our first tastes of rapid refill and FP+ and now I think I can make the next trip even better.

Fort Wilderness, Oct 11-21. My Husband, our 3 kids, Sis and Bro-In Law, Sis, our Awesome Parents... I'm in charge of dining res. and I have about 7 weeks to get that together!

See Ya Real Soon!

Joining in!

We are all booked for Oct. 19-26 at PORS, although dates and resort are subject to change based on what this year's free dining offerings brings.

Can't wait!

Please add me to the October 2014 list; I just made my reservations yesterday.

October 18-25, 2014 - Port Orleans French Quarter

Don't forget to add me to the list. Appears that I did not make after the last update. Thanks! :wave:

DBF and I will be going 10/1-10/12. We will be staying at POFQ unless it's excluded from Free Dining like last October, if so we will be staying at Coronado Springs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter