It's official Disboards Epcot Grand Finale Dessert Party meet 9/15

We are doing the Breathless II Illuminations Cruise that night. I wish I had found this thread earlier. I have always wanted to do the dessert party, and it is always fun to say hi to other DISers. Have a great time!!

Jetsetter-

What'd our final numbers add up to be?

I hope everyone's as excited about this as we are- I feel sooooo special- special viewing, special desserts.. :)

We are at a total of 52. 36 adults and 16 kids.

I might have a few more openings if anyone is interested let me know ASAP.

TTFN
Maria

I'm excited too! I am back in MA from my days in NH...now the countdown to Disney really begins!!!!!:cool1:

I'm excited too! I am back in MA from my days in NH...now the countdown to Disney really begins!!!!!:cool1:

Patsfan I am so jealous. Every year for many years we would go to NH during this last week and would be coming back now. You just reminded me of it and I miss it. I guess I need to look at the bright side that we replaced our NH trips with Disney trips. It is just such a beautiful area though since I live in the midwest and I miss it.

3 Weeks from tonight we will be enjoying the dessert party. :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

Talk about excitement!!!!!:jumping1: party: :mickeyjum

Already here at the World at POP Century and now we still have to wait a bit longer for the party! Good thing there are so many things here at WDW to distract us. :cool1: I wouldn't even be online except for online school classes....which by the way is not what was needed for a vacation. :rotfl2:

Hi all!

I've got a Kodak Gallery album of some pictures I took of us waiting for the fireworks to begin, and a couple of Illuminations pictures (sorry, I don't have the big group picture). If you'd like an invitation to view the pictures (and borrow them, scrapbookers), please PM me your e-mail.

Also, if you have pictures from the evening you don't mind sharing with me, I'd love to see them (and maybe use them in my scrapbook if it's ok!).

Thanks again Maria for organizing this event. It was a blast!!

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter