• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Official! August 15-22 2006!

abe_bb

Mouseketeer
woohoo!

And to make it better (I hope... :scratchin I suppose now is not the time to think about it) my parents are coming with! Thankfully, they are getting a seperate room.

We are staying at POR again, a hotel both my wife and I fell in love with. We stayed there last year, with my wifes mother, and adored it. Hopefully we can get the same building... we were in the perfect place...

anyway... WOOHOO! We get to tell our 5 year old tonight. Actually, my parents are going to tell her that THEY are going, and then we are going to play the whole "well I guess if you are..." game :rotfl: She is going to go bonkers!

Update (because I am just too excited at this point) - we have our airline tickets paid for! (roughly 1/3 of the cost of our trip :rolleyes: .)

On the bright side, 220 per person for round trip, nonstop flights from minneapolis isn't bad at all!

So let me see... ADR's? Check. Airline Tickets? Check. Verify ressie information is correct and add ME service? Check.

less then 180 days to go and I am WAY too excited!

We were booked at Dolphin but decided to do SOG and military discount tix to save roughly 1,000 dollars...dh insisted....says that if I plan to go to WDW every year...we have to do one year BUDGET year...then the next year a POLY year... :lmao:

anyway we are booked at SOG for Aug 12 thru 19....

I have to be back at school on the 20th...

what a great way to end my summer!!!

August here we come!!! :cool2: :sunny: :crowded: pixiedust: :woohoo:

Be time to go before you know it,happy planning. :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :wave2:

Congrats! Hope the 5-YO is all surprised! :)

We'll be at WDW that week, too. :) However, we're going Aug. 11-20 and are staying at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter