Annual Pass Holder Rate (APH)
Free Loews Gold Upgrade to Water View

Royal Pacific Hotel
May 19 - May 23 $164 + tax
May 24 (Fri) $199 + tax
2 Queen Standard
Annual Pass Holder Rate (APH)
Free Loews Gold Upgrade to Water View

Hi. I'm a Loews Gold member also. I was always told that you couldn't lock in your free upgrade when you reserve your room. It is supposed to be subject to availability upon arrival. How did you lock in your upgrade?

EDITED: Nevermind. I just called and secured a water view. WHOOP!

5/11-5/15
RPR
Standard 2 Queen (hoping they'll find a Standard King with a park view!)
$189 Sat 5/11
$164 Sun-Wed 5/12-5/15
AP
lmichelleee

We added another day!

5/10-5/15
RPR
Standard 2 Queen (hoping they'll find a Standard King with a park view!)
$189 Fri-Sat 5/10-5/11
$164 Sun-Wed 5/12-5/15
AP
lmichelleee

Oct 6 - 16
RPH
King Suite
(waiting for ap rates so i can modify my present rate)

June 16-21

RPR
Standard king
$237.00 a night

Oct.1st-8th
RPR water view "gold"
currently smsm 1360.00

waiting on aph rates.

pencil me in your calendar tricky.
don't want to wait until the day you check out to see you at the rph lobby like last year.

Well, I guess that it is abot as official as it gets. Confirmed for May 12 through 17, Royal Pacific Resort Hotel, King Suite, 291.75 each night.

Hoping to be able to re-book into a standard room and save some moolah!

Just got off of the phone. I was able to book another room at a substantial savings over the King Suite rate. We are now booked into the Portofino Bay Hotel for the same five nights (May 12 through 17), but in a standard Garden View two-queen bed room. The rate is $231.75 per night and is the SM-SM rate. That's a savings of $300 over the length of the reservation, so I consider that to be substantial. I do understand that the PBH is located a little bit further from the parks, but they also offer the water transportation like the RPH. In fact, on our arrival day we plan to ride the water taxi over to RPH where it looks to be closer to jump across the street to the Walgreens to buy "essentials" - like beer and toothpaste.

The nice lady helping to change the reservations constantly reminded me that this was considered their most luxurious resort. I am sure that we will like it - although I suspect that we might have preferred the South Pacific theme offered by the RPH.

Actually Walgreens is alot closer to PbH than RPR.

If you used google map it shows PBH, but says it RPR.

Actually Walgreens is alot closer to PbH than RPR.

If you used google map it shows PBH, but says it RPR.
Well, by golly, this seems to be getting better and better then. I still want to go and check out the RPH on our first day (no park time scheduled) and take in the atmosphere.

So, the Walgreens is walkable from the PBH then?

ETA - yup, looking at Google Maps, it does seem closer. I take it though that we can't just head out through the foliage and emerge on Kirkman, can we?

RPH
6-4 / 6-7
Jurassic Kids Suite
342.30 nightly (385.09 including tax)
APH

Check-in: Fri Apr 12, 2013
Check-out: Sun Apr 14, 2013
Total Nights: 2
Guests: 2 adults, 1 kids
Rate Type: Florida Resident Special
Room Type: Water View 2 Queen Room (Youfirst Upgrade)

Total Cost: $436.50

Hey all.....so sorry it took me so long to get back to this. Life just blew up and I haven't been on the DIS in forever (ok...ok...6 weeks)

Hope all have a fantastic vaction :cool1:

Hey all.....so sorry it took me so long to get back to this. Life just blew up and I haven't been on the DIS in forever (ok...ok...6 weeks)

Hope all have a fantastic vaction :cool1:

welcome home:goodvibes, now get to work and update the list;)

PBH
Check-in: Tue Apr 16, 2013
Check-out: Sat Apr 20, 2013
Total Nights: 4
Guests: 2 adults, 3 kids
Rate Type: Annual Passholder Deluxe Room Upgrade (Code: APHPDD)
Room Type: Deluxe 2 Queen Room
Rate 3 Nights @ $194 & 1 Night @ $219

Total Cost: $901.13 w/taxes & fees

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter