It's not looking too good for my dad

I groaned when I read your post. Went through all this with my Mom.

PLEASE make sure they sedate your father before doing the Bone Marrow Biopsy. The people that say it only hurts a little have never had one done.

They also thought my Mom had osteoporosis....she had Multiple Myeloma.

I'm an only child too & was very close with my Mom. We went through a lot together. PLEASE feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I became such a pro at this. I only hope your Dad's outcome is better than my Mom's was. I hope the test does not show Myeloma.

God be with you & your family.

((((hugs))))

Rose

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. We need all we can get. I know God is sick of hearing from me and I don't know how many more prayers I can ask.

The one string of hope we are hanging onto is that his protein levels are good. The one doctor even went back and checked his last three blood tests and said that the protein levels were good on all three....so that is our one hope. If it's myeloma there are treatments but no cure.

My dad remains in good spirits and we have to be strong for him but this is truly tough. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for him on Tuesday.

Stacey, I don't God ever gets tired of hearing from you. Hang in there and take solace in knowing that others are praying right along with you!
Hugs,
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter