It's not Disney but...

I agree with Famous Dave's at the marina. And if you're eating totally outside the park, we like Dianna's Deli. It's a couple miles away, but it's open 24 hours, and the prices are reasonable.

Are the beaches shown in our ads. Here in Canada, Exclusive for Cedar Point Hotels on the property.(private?) or are there other great beaches nearby? :beach:

Thanks for the review! We are sitting in the airport right now waiting to board a plane to Cleveland....going to cedar point tomorrow!! Looking forward to some awesome coasters. We are going for 2 days, tomorrow and Friday. Hoping for no rain tomorrow.

CP beach is private, for hotel & park guests only. It's cleaned or "raked" in the evenings to keep the sand cleaner and free of debris. :beach:

There is plenty of shade at CP, just probably not near the roller coasters! :p

Food.....awful and over priced. Pack a picnic and eat in the picnic pavillion outside the gates, or just have lunch at your car.

There's a TGI Friday's at the Hotel Breakers, but there's another one near the entrance of the causeway too.

If you're leaving the park to eat, PLEASE go to Chet & Matt's pizza. It's a couple miles away, (just around the corner from Diana's Deli) but seriously my favorite pizza! The atmosphere is "Family friendly sports bar" if that makes sense lolol. The bar is separated from the restaurant, but the restaurant has several large screen tv's playing sports and spongebob (last time I was there) Video games for the kiddos and the most enormous collection of high school & college sports memorabilia I've ever seen!

Thanks for the review! We are sitting in the airport right now waiting to board a plane to Cleveland....going to cedar point tomorrow!! Looking forward to some awesome coasters. We are going for 2 days, tomorrow and Friday. Hoping for no rain tomorrow.

Have fun! I hope you have great weather!

Yes, the pp is right, there are shady places to sit, but most of the lines for coasters are in the blazing sun. Watch the country show for a nice, cool middle of the day break.

If you're leaving the park to eat, PLEASE go to Chet & Matt's pizza. It's a couple miles away, (just around the corner from Diana's Deli) but seriously my favorite pizza! The atmosphere is "Family friendly sports bar" if that makes sense lolol. The bar is separated from the restaurant, but the restaurant has several large screen tv's playing sports and spongebob (last time I was there) Video games for the kiddos and the most enormous collection of high school & college sports memorabilia I've ever seen!

I second Chet & Matt's! We are season pass holders who frequent Chet & Matt's on the way home.

I do also keep a cooler in the car with cold drinks and snacks. We are only an hour away from the park though, so if it is going to be ridiculously hot and busy, we just don't go. When I go I want to have a good time and not spend hours in hot lines -- and there is no way I will pay extra for their version of a fast pass!!

Anyone else who goes there often notice that the shaded seats throughout the park tend to be for the smokers???

Anyone else who goes there often notice that the shaded seats throughout the park tend to be for the smokers???

Yes I do! And the rocking chairs over by the gemini?? those are in the smoking section too.

For those of you that go to Famous Dave's if you bring in your parking receipt they will deduct it from you bill, just give it to the waitress when you get your check:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter