It's NEVER Too Late, for Number 8 - the most UNOFFICIAL, 'official' AKL thread yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimmar067 said:
:rotfl2:

....yeah....and don't walk around like THIS:

...unless you WANT to be put out to pasture....

Lol! I am in a quiet room I laughed so loud everyone looked at me!

....well, :welcome: and JAMBO! If you have any questions, feel free to address them here....:thumbsup2

Thanks! The girls are so excited to be staying here...I was reluctant at first because of the location, but after looking around at pictures and reading reviews I may be more excited to stay here then at BC!

Are we allowed to have visitors to the resort? My parents leave on the 11th and we extended our trip to the 14th. Can they come with us to the resort and hang out with us until its time for them to catch their flight? It would probably only be 2 hours they would be at the resort.

kimmar067 said:
:blush:

....I take NO RESPONSIBILITY for the outcome as a result of the viewing of any of my posts...:snooty:

Lol. I understand but if I see you in PJs with nightvision googles whilst on vacation on bets are off. You are getting a check from Target for my underwear!

mom2_3girls said:
Hi everyone! We are doing a split stay in March 3 days at BCV and 4 days at AKV Kidani. I'm so excited as are my girls to be staying at AKV!! Only 76 days until our vacation.

Welcome! Sounds great! No wonder you are excited not long to wait! Have you stayed at AKV before?

mom2_3girls said:
No, the only time we have been there was when we went to dinner at Boma. We are staying in Kidani with a Savanna view.

How lovely! Same as us. We have not stayed there before but dined at Bomas and fell in love with it. Then each time we went back to SSR we visited just to look around so we thought we not stay and give it a try! We are also at Kidani in a studio but we did not manage to get a Savanna view. They were booked but we understand we can use the viewing areas. Hope you enjoy yours I do love the idea of waking to the animals in the morning!

Thanks! The girls are so excited to be staying here...I was reluctant at first because of the location, but after looking around at pictures and reading reviews I may be more excited to stay here then at BC!

Are we allowed to have visitors to the resort? My parents leave on the 11th and we extended our trip to the 14th. Can they come with us to the resort and hang out with us until its time for them to catch their flight? It would probably only be 2 hours they would be at the resort.

You can definitely have visitors to any WDW room at any time, as long as they don't sleep overnight in which case they would be considered extra occupancy that should be paid for. :) The only other exceptions would be Club level people bringing guests to the club lounges, and anyone bringing guests to any of the pools.

I have several questions:

I will be staying at AKL CL standard from 8 January to 15 January 2013 (just booked it today). I am taking my younger sister who is on peritoneal dialysis. She has to do the dialysis in the room several times a day.

Is there a gentle way to request a room convenient to elevators, nice view of animals etc? Which room would this be and who do I request it through? What does IPO stand for??

Thanks for your help with this

...it's Friday, and, since it's apparently NOT the end of the world:

thumb_600.jpg

...time to dust these off and share, to bring out the best AKL Christmas Holiday memories:

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX072.jpg

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX071.jpg

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX070.jpg

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX069.jpg

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX068.jpg

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX066.jpg

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX061.jpg

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX054.jpg

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter