It's NEVER Too Late, for Number 8 - the most UNOFFICIAL, 'official' AKL thread yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are making me want to watch it!!!!!
All I've seen are the clips that Joel makes fun of on The Soup & even those are BAD!!!!!

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

NO, don't do it - trust me!!

I dont want it.... :snooty:

LOL - sorry!!

.....well, I'll let you know by tomorrow, when we get our first paycheck of the 2012-2013 school year....:hyper:

WHAT????

Well it is about time...

I thought teachers got paid year round.... No?

ME too!!!

Not here, either. Some school systems offer a "deal" where you can have your annual salary divided into 12 payments instead of 9. Just means a smaller paycheck.

(I am hoping this doesn't become a discussion of teacher salaries, etc. Not my intention.)

OMG - I had no idea teachers didn't get paid regularly!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm NEVER gonna get there!!!!

and you are 79 away from 14,400

I'm not going to worry about it until I get close to 15,000 the problem is that I never pay attention to my post count and always blow through the 00000 numbers. I would like to notice 15,000 that is sort of a significant one....:rolleyes1

PNO4TE said:

WOOHOO ELIN. Congratulations on 30,000. !!!!!

Posting from my iPad, I need someone to tell me how to enlarge the print or do smilies. Only one I know is [:-)]. LoL and I am not sure it will turn out.

Just looked at my post on my iPad and the glitter 30,000 does not show up .......geeez looks like I need to buy a iPad for dummy's book..

Happy Friday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
20120812_3916.jpg

Morning! :)

I'll add the GOOD after my coffee... ;)

....my last paycheck was in June....I don't get paid during the summer, so it's tough making ends meet...with September starts a new school year - our first paycheck is today (since tomorrow is a Saturday, we get paid the day before)....

Good Morning all...

Today is coming home for me... I fly in a couple of hours and David is picking me up! I am so ready to go home.

My back and feet hurt, and I just need some TLC at home!

dgbg100106 said:
Good Morning all...

Today is coming home for me... I fly in a couple of hours and David is picking me up! I am so ready to go home.

My back and feet hurt, and I just need some TLC at home!

Safe travels! <3

Sitting right outside security with my soda... The line is so long.. i was hoping it would die down some but does not look like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter