its my dream to go, but my mother doesn't want me to!

anababin

Earning My Ears
it's my dream to go to disneyland, but my mother doesn't want me to. i don't know what to do...should i give up on my dream, or should i go?

Not to out too fine a point on it, but how old are you? If you are legally a competent adult and can afford to take a trip, then why do you need anyone's permission? If you are still a dependant child, then you'll have to wait a while.

ETA: I was married with children and in my 30s before I saw DLR for the first time. There is no time limit on dreams.

Last edited:
If you're younger than 18, and don't have your own money, then I would say wait. You won't have to "give up on your dream", there will be a time when you'll be able to go!

Are you going for a vacation? Or you want to move to Anaheim and work there? Your mother will get over it. Sometimes distance brings clarity.

Why would your mother not want you to go? If, like everyone else said, you are over 18 and can afford go for it. It's not like you are going to a worn torn country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter