• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

You're getting close to double digit days. So excited for you!!!!!

I can't believe they haven't posted the CP hosts yet. Maybe its because I haven't returned their voice mail asking me to do it yet ; )

Love the minnie magic band. My hubby is trying to design his own for our next trip. Will have to let you know how it turns out. Good news is despite his time commitment they are relatively inexpensive.

Love both the bags, especially the color. I've used the same one for years largely for convenience though it certainly isn't perfect. I keep eyeing up the Dooney's but haven't bit the proverbial bullet yet.

I want to be a unicorn. (What a pair would make, huh?)

We would...

anyway... Have you seen my park bags?

Custom baby.... I have 5 of her bags.

Hi Billie, I'm joining in! I have a lot to catch up on but I've read your first and last few updates (so everything in the middle I have to catch up on, LOL) but just wanted to say it sounds like the trip is going to be amazing!
Oh my goodness! :faint: Is it really THE chunkymonkey? Here? On my thread! I am so flattered! :welcome: Thank you for following! I'll be off to check out your TR and PTR shortly! (I'm HORRIBLE at keeping up, though!)

I will also be celebrating my Bday in WDW next year (Feb) and it will be my first birthday at the world. (I finally get to wear a bday button!).
It's the BEST! I was there for my birthday in 2009, and you will get so much Cast Member love for that button! :thumbsup2

BTW, I think you should order both the tonga toast and the hash at Kona. Although the portions will be huge, it's your bday trip afterall. The ones at Captain Cook, though still good, are just not quite as good as Kona's. It could just be my imagination though.
I like the way you think! I'm a big girl and can handle big portions. And even if I don't clean both plates, so what? Vacation! BIRTHDAY vacation, no less! ::yes::

Oh and definitely the second bag.
You're correct again! I have made up my mind! The second bag it will be! :hyper:

BTW, my favorite park bag and the one I've used for the past 6 years is the LeSportSac Everyday Deluxe Bag. It's a crossbody too and I love their designs. My sister had a Minnie mouse print one and she kept getting compliments all over the park. I haven't bought a new one in ages but it looks like I may have to get one of the Disney prints too.
Aww,, those ARE super cute! I love the Minnie ones! ::MinnieMo

I use either a Vera Bradley cross body or this: http://www.kipling-usa.com/alvar-cr...061_color=801#uuid=bebQsiaagZZtUaaadaBo73XvcP
pretty regularly. I'm a bigger person and tall, and found both of these to be pretty great finds.
I'm not familiar with Kipling (though the ones on the link you included are super cute!), but I loooove Vera Bradley bags. The problem with them is the strap is about 6 inches too short for me to wear cross-body. I've have to lose at least a dress size or two to make a Vera work on my frame. :sad:

I hear you on the no CP narrator :sad2: When we did it 3 years ago, we were doing it twice (different friends each time). The narrator for our 1st night was all set-no bad, but not exciting, but NO NARRATOR for our 2nd night until the end of Sept!! :scared1: Now it did end up being NPH which was beyond awesome, so I'm crossing my fingers that you get someone just as awesome since he's already scheduled :goodvibes
I'm hoping for somebody awesome too! But if not, that's okay too... I just hate not knowing! :scared:

And can I tell you how often I'll order clothes online in 2 or 3 different sizes, knowing I'll return the ones that don't fit??? I despise shopping online for that reason! Sometimes if I do a marathon online shopping spree I'll end up with a few hundred $$'s in returns sitting in our bedroom lol. DH just rolls his eyes :rolleyes2
Hahaha! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one! :goodvibes

You're getting close to double digit days. So excited for you!!!!!
Tomorrow, dude! :woohoo:

I can't believe they haven't posted the CP hosts yet. Maybe its because I haven't returned their voice mail asking me to do it yet ; )
Oh my god, call them back please! :eek:

Love the minnie magic band. My hubby is trying to design his own for our next trip. Will have to let you know how it turns out. Good news is despite his time commitment they are relatively inexpensive.
I'm super curious about what whatever Jason has up his sleeve (no pun intended) for these MagicBands! :scratchin

Love both the bags, especially the color. I've used the same one for years largely for convenience though it certainly isn't perfect. I keep eyeing up the Dooney's but haven't bit the proverbial bullet yet.
I occasionally window-shop the Disney Dooney's for an everyday bag, but there's not really any styles that I would love for a park bag. I do often look at them and dream, but I just can't seem to bring myself to pay that kind of money! :rotfl:

We would...
Is that a mermaid-unicorn? A mericorn? A unimaid? OMG MO, IS THAT OUR LOVECHILD?

anyway... Have you seen my park bags?

Custom baby.... I have 5 of her bags.
Soooo jealous! Her bags are always so cute! I wish I had a sweet bag hookup like you do! :eek:

Last edited:
I'm a little behind, but here to catch it up!

Heading over to your October PTR next. I'll comment there, but just know you're not alone. I not only have spreadsheets going for the December trip, but also for May and October. Um, mine mostly have to do with food? Why do I always plan what I'm going to eat first?

I love the Minnie band! I've been glancing at those character ones too!

It seems like the consensus is the 2nd bag and I agree! I much prefer a zip or snap closure on top and those flaps bother me.

I'm torn on what to pack for this trip. I'm thinking I'll wear bring a mixture of jeans and capris, short sleeve and long sleeve, and a sweatshirt or two. So...pretty much everything!

39 days until FP+! :cutie:
99 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

As a couple of you have already acknowledged and come to celebrate...

99 Days until Walt Disney World!

Time to do some Double-Digit Dancing, ya'll!

6fScAIQR0P0xW.gif

48RD7aPtCRy2A.gif

giphy.gif

And of course, no party on one of my threads is complete without my favorite dancer...

13aOA5fUc07PLa.gif

Last edited:
I'm a little behind, but here to catch it up!
It's okay! I'm ALWAYS behind on my friend's threads! :blush:

Heading over to your October PTR next. I'll comment there, but just know you're not alone. I not only have spreadsheets going for the December trip, but also for May and October. Um, mine mostly have to do with food? Why do I always plan what I'm going to eat first?
This is why we're friends. :hug:

I love the Minnie band! I've been glancing at those character ones too!
It's adorable, isn't it? I just can't bring myself to be TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS when I'm going to be getting a plain one for free in the mail anyhow. That's a set of Minnie Ears, dude! :earsgirl:

It seems like the consensus is the 2nd bag and I agree! I much prefer a zip or snap closure on top and those flaps bother me.
I decided to agree with the consensus... The UPS man should be dropping it off any minute now, the tracking number says it's out on the truck for delivery. :cutie:

I'm torn on what to pack for this trip. I'm thinking I'll wear bring a mixture of jeans and capris, short sleeve and long sleeve, and a sweatshirt or two. So...pretty much everything!
I hate pants (as we know) so typically I prefer shorts, or capris at the absolute WORST. And since I actually like cooler temps, I think I'll be fine. I'll probably pack a pair of long pants, on the off chance that the temps happen to drop drastically below the norm while I'm there. But really, I think I'll likely be fine with a t-shirt and shorts during the day, and capris and a hoodie at night. :thumbsup2

Nope not a hook up i go on her facebook page and get on the list as many times as i can! LOL some of them are the auction items too!
I really need to pay better attention to her page!

Double digit
giphy.gif

Time!!!

giphy.gif
I love this! Awesome way to kick off Doube Digit day! Thank you so much for remembering me, Kelly! :hug:

Is @cinderkelly right DOUBLE DIGITS? if so!.....:jumping1::dancer:party::cheer2::banana:

YAHOOOOO
She's SUPER-right! Let's dance! :banana:

Oh my goodness! :faint: Is it really THE chunkymonkey? Here? On my thread! I am so flattered! :welcome: Thank you for following! I'll be off to check out your TR and PTR shortly! (I'm HORRIBLE at keeping up, though!)

LOL, you know who I am?!? :rotfl:
I should say the same for you...I see your name pop up everywhere on everyone else's thread! I'm happy to finally follow along!

It's the BEST! I was there for my birthday in 2009, and you will get so much Cast Member love for that button! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to it!

I like the way you think! I'm a big girl and can handle big portions. And even if I don't clean both plates, so what? Vacation! BIRTHDAY vacation, no less! ::yes::

I agree! Sometimes DH and I will each get an entree and order a 3rd one to split because we really want to try more things on a menu. I say go for it. I never back down when it comes to food!

You're correct again! I have made up my mind! The second bag it will be! :hyper:

Good choice! Everyone else seems to think so too! :thumbsup2

Aww,, those ARE super cute! I love the Minnie ones! ::MinnieMo

I am going to have to troll ebay now!

Yay for double-digits! It's so exciting!

Yay!

I'm dancing with you (and Carlton) on the inside, I'm just too exhausted to actually dance.

But yay for 99 days!!

Love! This!

Also loving the double digit dancing!!

giphy.gif
And I love THIS! :laughing:

Yahoo double digits! I'm dancing right along with ya!
Hooray! :banana:

I like the second bag. I'm not a fan of the flap that goes over the top. I like the color.
Thanks! I ordered the second one! :thumbsup2

I see your name pop up everywhere on everyone else's thread! I'm happy to finally follow along!
Likewise!!! :hug:

I never back down when it comes to food!
Guuuuuurl, me neither! :rotfl:

Yay for double-digits! It's so exciting!
I know! It's getting closerrrrrr! :hyper:

woohoo!! double digit for Princess Billie!! :rockband::flower1::yay::rainbow::jumping1::jumping2::jumping3::Pinkbounc:dancer::cool1::banana::banana::banana:party:party::dance3::stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:
Sandra, I can always count on you to bring the dance party and bring it hard! :rotfl:

Yay!

I'm dancing with you (and Carlton) on the inside, I'm just too exhausted to actually dance.

But yay for 99 days!!
You poor tired thing! Me and Carlton will dance for you! :banana:

Yes, double digit dance time!

But no worries...there is still plenty of time to add a few more ADRs and change your plans again! :rotfl:

WOOHOO for double digits!!!!!! So excited for you.

Also wanted to share Jason's first magic band creation with you. He has them all designed (all 18 of them!!!!) but this was the first we put together. You'll never guess what 4 year old thinks disgust is the best thing ever ; )
IMG_0657.JPG

Woohoo on double digits :yay:

I can't believe the other day I got my figures wrong because I forgot it's a leap year!!!!!!

Double Digit Dance! I'm doing that dance and the 60 day FP window for me is Sunday. Luckily I don't have to work Monday (I originally thought I'd have to work a 10 hour day after working Sunday too, but Yea!).

Can you now order the MB's from the disney shop app? When it first came out they showed as in park only. Now they all show as "sold out". So what's the deal? Will they be available or not? Not sure I'd buy one but I'd like to know if I can. The Americana Mickey would be so cool for DH. I'm planning on trying my hand a decorating with temporary tattoos and nail polish--wish me luck as I'm not artistic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter