It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Good Morning...Sleepy..... We are all waiting to hear how it went last night. Hope you had success.:jumping1:

Hope you are safe with all the rain. We made it Ok here in the upstate but it looks like your area and Columbia took a hard hit.

Thanks for all the pictures...and previewing all my shopping for me! LOL! They have one of the toiletry bags in PURPLE!
Get one! The purple one is super cute! :cutie:

And I really do like the looks of the carriage, and I think it will fit on a Pandora bracelet, so I will have to get one of those, well two.
Here you go!: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XX3VK82?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

Just be aware it comes from China, and it took about 3 weeks for mine to arrive. :thumbsup2

I still regret letting go of Matt's black pearl, I really liked it. It is pretty. But I do not think the dog whisperer will give up the ring and pearl now, LOL!
I hope I get a nice one!!! :goodvibes

Your FP+ choices look awesome to me!

Good luck when the day comes!
Thanks! Will update soon! :-)

Oh, I didn't know about a bluish one, I think I did see, come to think of it a pinkish one. A different colour would be awesome. I have a white one mounted on a necklace. I would like to get another this coming trip. I am going to take some advice and pick the hairiest one I see. Apparently, ugly means a potential beauty. haha
In 2009 I got an unremarkable, average sized pearl and had it mounted on a little stud mount. I love it, but it's so tiny and delicate that I feel like it gets lost on my big frame. I thought a cage would be a better (and more versatile) choice this time! :D

Sounds like we have similar packing styles. However, Billie's new purchase has me thinking I might need to change my ways!
I'm just OCD as heck. :laughing:

Well the Butterbeer alone is almost worth going there for lol...that stuff is sooooo yummy!
OMG, it sooooooo is. If they bottled it and sold it in the park, I would return home with CASES of the stuff! SO GOOD. :bitelip:

I'm very jealous. I do hope to retire there too though :) Or at least for winters (dang Canadian policies lol)
Canada doesn't let you retire in the US? :confused3

It might not be that bad if you are on the bad - I think 7DMT isn't as hard to get as Anna/Elsa..but who knows...good luck :))
Thanks!! :goodvibes

That thing looks massive!! But sounds amazing. I went cheap on mine and it too gets super hot when charging and also the cord won't stay in very well...I may investigate another one too...
Just make sure you check out the weight first! I'm hope it works out, but I'm still kicking myself for my oversight! :headache:

DS finally came home for a visit this weekend and loved the Lay's Biscuits and gravy chips. Thanks again!
No problem, I'm happy he enjoyed them! :goodvibes

Hope you are safe with all the rain. We made it Ok here in the upstate but it looks like your area and Columbia took a hard hit.
Columbia got it the worst, with Myrtle Beach and Charleston a close second. I'm an hour and a half south of Charleston, so while we got a ton of rain, no major flooding, and only minor damage around here. Example: My apartment complex sits down in this little grassy bowl-shaped area, so we had quite a bit of standing water on Saturday... Some got into my car and soaked the floorboards, and now the interior smells like sewage. :crazy2: It's pretty awful!

Tomorrow night is it!!! Sending pixie dust your way...hope you get all the selections you are hoping for!! :rainbow:
Sending a little pixie dust your way! pixiedust: Hope you get all of your fast passes tonight! :goodvibes
Tonight's the night!! Good luck!! :thumbsup2
Sending good vibes down south for your fast pass night!!!!! Remember drinking and fast passing is highly encouraged ; )
Sending pixie dust for your FP+ tonight. I was able to get 7DMT for my first day of vacation in the evening so hopefully you will get it too!
Keeping my fingers crossed for tonight!! Can't wait to hear what happens!
Good luck on your fastpass+ tonight!
FP+ in just a few hours!! Sending pixie dust your way! :tinker:
Good Morning...Sleepy..... We are all waiting to hear how it went last night. Hope you had success.:jumping1:
Why yes, I'm stalking your PTR to see how your FP selections went. :rolleyes1
How'd you do? Did you get everything?
Our dates are so close together, I'm also dying to see how FP went for you.…
I'm really bad at keeping up with PTRs' these days :guilty: Hope FP's worked in your favor!
I'm overwhelmed by how many of you remembered, and stopped in to send pixie dust and check on how things went! :grouphug: I'm sorry I haven't come around sooner, it's been insane at work today! I'll crank out an update ASAP, I promise! :cutie:

60 days until WDW! :hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Okay, since you were all waiting soooooo patiently, I suppose I'll do an update about how my FP+ scheduling went last night! :rotfl:

TNWA7PCCEArJe.gif

Around 11pm, I looked on the Dibb, and saw that FP+ availability for 7DMT on Dec. 4th was already completely gone. Booooo! It was still available on December 9th, so I spent the next hour running through different scenarios and trying to figure out a way to make it all work, but doing so would have meant either completely rearranging both days, or dragging my poor aunt & uncle back and forth across the park. In the end, I decided neither of those options were acceptable. So I did not get a FP for 7DMT. I'll take my chance on Stand-By late at night. Otherwise, it just won't get ridden this trip.

By the time Midnight rolled around, I'd already accepted this fact, and made my peace with it. So then I happily proceeded with my FP+ scheduling, and I did all 5 days of selections in about 20 minutes.:thumbsup2

10Y2YMUNmQa9a0.gif

Oh? You want to know what I got? Silly me. Here you go! :cutie:

fp-final1.jpg

Over the next few weeks or so, I'll write up loverly Day-by-Day posts with our "complete" plans. I hope ya'll won't mind, as it'll help me pass the next 8.5 weeks!! :goodvibes

Also, in my last update, I mentioned ordering one more MagicBand skin for my yellow band. I applied it to the band last night, and I think it's super cute!!!

20151004_232803-1.jpg

20151004_232822-1.jpg

20151004_232814-1.jpg

Cute, right? So now I'll have my Epcot-ish pink band, my silver sparkly grey band, and my tropical yellow band. Yay! :hyper:

Okay, back to work now. Have an AWESOME week, everybody!!! :goodvibes

JDTsqJhvLOq9G.gif

Last edited:
Great FP+ choices!!! Sorry about 7DMT...but what can you do. I guess not everything can be accomplished every time...oh well. Love your MB's!! So awesome!!

And to answer your question...if we want to maintain our "free" (in quotes because we pay 40% tax) health care in Canada, we can not be out of the country for more than 6 months a year. So it's pretty hard for Canadians, especially older ones...to move to the US permanently. But many of them, as long as they are still ok enough to travel, to to to Florida for half the year...(like my parents) and then come back to spend summers here.

Congrats on getting your FP+! Sorry to hear about 7DMT, but I'm sure it'll work out once you're there and you'll be able to ride no problem! :thumbsup2 I do love the band! The pattern is just great and goes well with the yellow band!

So I did not get a FP for 7DMT. I'll take my chance on Stand-By late at night. Otherwise, it just won't get ridden this trip.

Oh man! Amazing that they were gone that fast! Who knows though, keep checking maybe something will magically turn up!! :tinker:
Over the next few weeks or so, I'll write up loverly Day-by-Day posts with our "complete" plans. I hope ya'll won't mind, as it'll help me pass the next 8.5 weeks!! :goodvibes

Are you kidding? Of course we want day to day posts!!! Us fellow over obsessive planners want to know! 8.5 weeks! :dance3:

Also, in my last update, I mentioned ordering one more MagicBand skin for my yellow band. I applied it to the band last night, and I thin
Oh that one is nice too! I still think the silver sparkly is my fav though.

How did you do with all the rain and flooding? Hope all your friends and fam are ok ! :hug:

Thanks for the update. I like your choices.

Two more weeks for me until I book mine.:cheer2:
Wheee, two weeks! It flies by! :teleport:

Your yellow band looks great. :)
Thanks! That means a lot coming from you, Sue! Ms. MagicBand Fashionista! :cutie:

Great FP+ choices!!! Sorry about 7DMT...but what can you do. I guess not everything can be accomplished every time...oh well. Love your MB's!! So awesome!!
I feel like my reputation as the WDW Planning Yoda has been sullied, though. :rotfl: :yoda:

And to answer your question...if we want to maintain our "free" (in quotes because we pay 40% tax) health care in Canada, we can not be out of the country for more than 6 months a year. So it's pretty hard for Canadians, especially older ones...to move to the US permanently. But many of them, as long as they are still ok enough to travel, to to to Florida for half the year...(like my parents) and then come back to spend summers here.
That totally makes sense! ::yes::

Congrats on getting most of the FP+ that you wanted! Here's hoping I am just as lucky tomorrow night!
Tonight, tonight!!! Sending lots of pixie dust your way for tonight! :tink:

Congrats on getting your FP+! Sorry to hear about 7DMT, but I'm sure it'll work out once you're there and you'll be able to ride no problem! :thumbsup2
I hope it works out! If not though, no big deal. The upside is that since my aunt can't do thrill rides, that's one less ride she has to wait for me and my uncle to go do. :-)

I do love the band! The pattern is just great and goes well with the yellow band!
Thanks! I thought it was cute and different!:flower:

You did a great job! i am so excited for FP on wishes!!!!
Me too! I really debated sacrificing Wishes one in order to get 7DMT. But with this being my aunt & uncle's first real WDW trip since they were little tiny kids, it's important to me that they have a good spot for Wishes and can view it as it's meant to be seen in all it's magical glory! :goodvibes

I picked pretty much the same things... Great minds i tell you!
It's all the best stuff!!!! ::yes::

Oh man! Amazing that they were gone that fast! Who knows though, keep checking maybe something will magically turn up!! :tinker:
Yeah, I'll check back from time to time, but I'm not going to let myself stress about it. I plan on us staying until midnight on two nights... Worst case scenario, we'll jump in the 7DMT line at 11:55pm. The line is pretty short by then. :thumbsup2

Are you kidding? Of course we want day to day posts!!! Us fellow over obsessive planners want to know! 8.5 weeks! :dance3:
Bahaha! When I asked if ya'll minded, it was pretty much rhetorical. :rotfl:

Oh that one is nice too! I still think the silver sparkly is my fav though.
Honestly, I think the silver sparkly one is my favorite too so far! But I'm really looking forward to seeing how the pink one with the Spaceship Earth-looking band turns out! :cutie:

How did you do with all the rain and flooding? Hope all your friends and fam are ok ! :hug:
We're fine! We had some minor flooding here in Beaufort, but nothing catastrophic. The major flooding began about an hour and a half north of me, and the very worst of it is 3.5 hours north of me. So we were spared, thankfully! But other cities, namely Columbia, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach... they are a mess. :sad2: Those are the images you're seeing all over the media right now.

I can't remember your first day plans and since I'm on my phone and it takes forever I'm not going back to look for them. However--last time we went, we did 7D first thing and the stand by wait was not horrible. One of us waited in line and 2 of us rode the tea cups twice. When we got back to the line, our line holder was already way up under the covered part and we had to guiltily squeeze through the line to catch up. Then we moved along pretty quick! (This was just a few months ago, end of May) If you can go there first, the wait should be pretty easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter