Its May 31!!!

Thanks, HayGan. I feel much better now. I don't have a trip planned until next year, so I'm not paying on a ressie.

Me either but I have slowly been cashing out for paypal or disney gc's when sites run a special or when I have enough points to get them. I get nervous when I build up a balance (or actually just want to spend it) so I cash out around the $25 or $50 mark on most sites.

MnC - I know what you mean. I also get nervous and cash out when I can. Especially on the sites I just started. SR & QR I do not worry about because I have been with them awhile and trust them. Other sites (CD) I am newer with and cashout when I can!

I wish I could give you the $2.60 from my account. Is this CD? I have a whole $4.70 in my account and would be happy to pass it on. This will be my last cashout before our trip at the end of June, so I am not in need at this time for that money! I know what it is like to ALMOST be there and fall a little short...:sad2:

Angela

Okay, I am a little confused here. I am fairly new to CD. Do I have to cash out at the end of the month, or will my $ carry over?

Like others have stated, the balance will carry over, however, just keep in mind that many of us who have been doing rewards programs for any length of time have seen many programs fold and take our earnings with them. I'm NOT saying that this will happen with CD (so far they seem to be very reliable), but I have been burned by quite a few programs in the past 9 -10 years. I feel better having the money in my hands as soon as possible rather than letting it build and possibly losing out.

I like to get my money out & put it in my ING savings account to earn a little bit more through interest.

CASH Duck _ $325.and waiting on $109 of non credits- all no surveys

I will work on QR and SR more next month.. Since I can cash out earlier and my package payment is due mid July

Compared to others' earnings mine is minor, but I have had a great month...

SR- $50 Disney GC cashout
CD-$75 Disney GC cashout + $11 disney dollars
Mypoints- 2 $25 Rainforest Cafe GCs (I've been adding up points for a long time.)
Disney Rewards CC $257 toward park tickets (Haven't cashed out in 2 years till this mo.)

All extra $ to go toward our food at Disney in July. I'm very excited!!:cool1:

And to think, Until last spring I had no idea what reward sites were!

(I don't know if I will continue to do more than small surveys and such with CD though, because I really love SR the best!)

Wish every month could be like this...

Cash Duck: $341 check $10 Disney Dollars $14 pending
Rock Hard Cash: $122 check $33 pending
MyPoints: $50 gc for Rainforest Cafe 8000+ points still remaining
SR: $25 Disney gift card

Considering the CD and RHC money was earned within the last 8 days, not a bad deal!!! :cool1:

I made that last $3.00 on CD just now so I'm actually cashing out for $75 over there. I didn't realize the first GC I requested was for $50 not $25. Even better.

Is there a specific time (such as 11:59 p.m. EST, etc.) to cash out on reward programs such as TT and CD?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Okay I cashed out at CD for $495.37 check and $100 in Disney G.C's
And I tried MPC a few days ago, and earned $122.00
I cashed out at SR during the special cash out for $50 and have $37 remaining bal.
And....I cashed out for $75 at QR for Dmitry's special 24 on the 24th. and now have $28 remaining bal.
It was good month!!!:yay:

My numbers are so much lower then you guys but for me they feel huge. :) Mostly small offers
TT--$68.00
CD--$55.50 ($21.00 in disney dollars and $34.50 check)
QR --35.50
SR-- I didn't cash out but I made about 70.00 this month over there
and I finally cashed out part of mypoints-25.00 GC

I am very pleased with myself. I also got my $5.00 in Disney Dollars from feathers today!! That was wonderful

This was a very good month for me...
CD $828 (I have enough feathers to buy $50 in Disney Dollars too!)
SR $50 Disney GC
SquishyCash $30
QR $28
Inbox $27
I also got up to 25,000 pts at netwinner and requested a $25 Victoria's Secret card.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Well. As a timid one, who only started about 10 days ago or so. I'm proud to say that I earned:
CASHDUCK - $75 Disney gift card
CASHCRATE - 16.75

I started a couple of others (SR and MDC), but have minimal amounts there.

This is waaaaaay toooooo addictive!

Congrats everyone :thumbsup2

Well by the end of the night i finally ended up with 230 dollars and another 10 in feather dd. :banana: :banana: I can't belive I did it. There's not much left for me to do or that I want to do on CD so now I think I will concentrate on SR, only have about 3 on there so far. Can someone tell me when and how you can cash out on SR? Thanks.

Well by the end of the night i finally ended up with 230 dollars and another 10 in feather dd. :banana: :banana: I can't belive I did it. There's not much left for me to do or that I want to do on CD so now I think I will concentrate on SR, only have about 3 on there so far. Can someone tell me when and how you can cash out on SR? Thanks.

There is a link for rewards and you can cash out by clicking on the item you want to cash out for. There is a board at SR that is active and willing to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter