Its May 31!!!

mydogisbo

DIS Veteran
Don't forget to cash out on all of those monthly payout sites :cool1:

& after you do come post here how much $$$ you made for Disney so we can celebrate together :cheer2:

I withdrew my $$ this morning because it is my 10th Anniversary & I have a lot to do today. I will probably check back in later tonight to see if anything credits for a second cashout.

This month with my earnings I was able to convice DH to take an additional trip to Disney in September with Free Dining for Magical Beginnings & MNSSHP. My April & May earnings pretty much paid for the trip. Here are my May earnings:

Deal Barbie Pays: $1086.00 + I won a contest & got a $100 Amazon gift certificate & a 30G iPod!! Love this site :thumbsup2

Cash Duck: $100.60 (there weren't too many offers left after my $900 April Cashout, & I concentrated on DBP for the contest)

Monster Pays Cash: around $100 (I haven't cashed out yet because I'm waiting on 2 pending offers to credit. Just found this one--great payouts!)

I haven't been active on Treasure Trooper this month because of the other sites, I don't think I'll get a check in June unless my referrals have been busy.

Well I'm hoping to find another $4 on Cashduck today to bring my total to $50. I have $34 coming from TT thanks to my referrals and esurance coming through last night over there (its a free $3 credit).

I'm less than $20 away from SM status at SR so that's what I'm concentrating the most on now and hopefully I'll keep saving for the next big cash out.

and of course I'm still $2.70 short of cashing out on treasure cities. I want to be done with that site but I can't get the last $2.70 to come through. I bet it hits next week. :(

I am new to reward programs. I've been doing them for about 3 weeks.

I cashed out for $100 on CD today. I have another 40 pending :(

At the special cash out on SR I cashed out for $200.

I am hoping to have a really good month in June because our trip isn't until August

I was really happy with this month!

I did:
$200 with SR special cashout and I already have another $50 in the account!
$100 with QR (going to work more on the site in June)
$100 with CD but i've hit a wall and about done all I can
$10 with CR

I love that with QR & SR you can cash out at any time. It bothers me that I have to wait on CD and not get paid for weeks.

This month I have...

$103.88 in earnings on SR (there are more offers I want to do but I will wait till June on those)
$100 in Gap gift cards fromMyPoints

and

$747 in earnings from CD plus over 1,500 feathers (as long as the contest stats holds up ;) ) :cool1:

This month I have...

$103.88 in earnings on SR (there are more offers I want to do but I will wait till June on those)
$100 in Gap gift cards fromMyPoints

and

$747 in earnings from CD plus over 1,500 feathers (as long as the contest stats holds up ;) ) :cool1:

Make that $128.88 on SR - with a BIG thanks to Tricia :thumbsup2

I withdrew my $$ this morning because it is my 10th Anniversary & I have a lot to do today. I will probably check back in later tonight to see if anything credits for a second cashout.

This month with my earnings I was able to convice DH to take an additional trip to Disney in September with Free Dining for Magical Beginnings & MNSSHP. My April & May earnings pretty much paid for the trip. Here are my May earnings:

Deal Barbie Pays: $1086.00 + I won a contest & got a $100 Amazon gift certificate & a 30G iPod!! Love this site :thumbsup2

Cash Duck: $100.60 (there weren't too many offers left after my $900 April Cashout, & I concentrated on DBP for the contest)

Monster Pays Cash: around $100 (I haven't cashed out yet because I'm waiting on 2 pending offers to credit. Just found this one--great payouts!)

I haven't been active on Treasure Trooper this month because of the other sites, I don't think I'll get a check in June unless my referrals have been busy.

What is Deal Barbie Pays??

What is Deal Barbie Pays??

from what I've read on other threads its another site like cd or sr. when I am maxed out at cd I might give them a try. I'm still pushing for a few more offers to come through. I just need $2.60 on cd!! cross fingers for me.

I so far have cashed out for May...

CashDuck - $500 in a Disney GC, $25 in Disney Dollars and $30 for a Simon Gift Account (still have Noncredits out for 6 BIG offers totalling over $130...YUCK!).

RockHardCash - $170 and I have a balance of $10.16 I will cashout by the end of the day if nothing else posts. I am #8 for the month, so I could earn a prize too.

MonsterPaysCash - $45.05 and I have 21 pendings, I will cash that out at the end of the day.

TreasureTroopers - $33.90, not sure I will do this site again, far too many haven't posted.

So all in all not a bad month! Hope everyone else is successful!!

from what I've read on other threads its another site like cd or sr. when I am maxed out at cd I might give them a try. I'm still pushing for a few more offers to come through. I just need $2.60 on cd!! cross fingers for me.

GOOD LUCK...it STINKS when you are waiting for that last little bit to come through!!

I so far have cashed out for May...

TreasureTroopers - $33.90, not sure I will do this site again, far too many haven't posted.

So all in all not a bad month! Hope everyone else is successful!!

I had that same feeling when I first joined TT but I started reading the tips in their forum and its helped increase the amount I have crediting. But normally I have about 30-50 pending each month. It has been a steady $40 each month since I'll do the daily survey each day at 75 cents a pop and smaller offers for 50 cents to $1 each.

:banana:
I cashed out for $200.00 on Sunshine Rewards ( have another $36.79 towards my next cashout:thumbsup2 )
Treasure Troopers: $57.15 (they cashout on the 15th-20th I think) so I still have some more time to get to my $75.00 goal.
I just signed up for CashFusion 2 days ago and I have $26.00 from free offers.
I am thinking of adding 1 more site. I am considering:
Deal Barbie Pays
Rock Hard Cash
Monster Pays Cash
Any suggestions/recommendations as to which one would be best to work the free offers on? ( I like to keep my cc offers with the one site that is my favorite ;) )

:banana:
I cashed out for $200.00 on Sunshine Rewards ( have another $36.79 towards my next cashout:thumbsup2 )
Treasure Troopers: $57.15 (they cashout on the 15th-20th I think) so I still have some more time to get to my $75.00 goal.
I just signed up for CashFusion 2 days ago and I have $26.00 from free offers.
I am thinking of adding 1 more site. I am considering:
Deal Barbie Pays
Rock Hard Cash
Monster Pays Cash
Any suggestions/recommendations as to which one would be best to work the free offers on? ( I like to keep my cc offers with the one site that is my favorite ;) )

DBP is one I just heard of...might have to give it a try...you know how this is ADDICTING!

RHC is good...I made just over $180 and that was almost all from FREE offers, I only paid to do like three trials. Most everything posted. Candace is nice, took care of things, the noncredits that I had to file posted quickly. I haven't done a cashout with them before, so I hope that goes smoothly.

MPC I just started. They have really good payouts and lots of offers that I haven't seen before. I made $45.05 last night, I did two trial offers to get to that amount and still have 21 pending, I am hoping some of those post!

So far I have 180 from CD, with 40 left to cashout but I am waiting on some pending as about 30 dollars worth.:banana:

Okay, I am a little confused here. I am fairly new to CD. Do I have to cash out at the end of the month, or will my $ carry over?

Okay, I am a little confused here. I am fairly new to CD. Do I have to cash out at the end of the month, or will my $ carry over?

It will carry over but if you don't cash out today then you won't actually get your funds until mid-July (that is assuming that you cash out before the end of June.) Kira only sends withdrawls out once a month (after she is paid by the advertisers.) So in order to get paid in June, you have to cash out today.

I clear my account out every month and then when the $ comes in I put it directly on my reservation (or Disney Visa)

Thanks, HayGan. I feel much better now. I don't have a trip planned until next year, so I'm not paying on a ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter