It's just not real until ..........

The Eighth Dwarf

Mouseketeer
You make that call and pay off the balance.
Yep that's right we are now officially all paid up for our holiday, took 8 months, untold overtime, a couple of severe moments of mental anguish, quite a few sleepless nights ,and I'm sure a nervous breakdown or two along the way.
But now it's paid it all seems worthwhile and in 39 days we"ll be on our way to Old Key West and hopefully 17 totally blissful stress free nights.
Now just to get our dollars together and do the hardest part which of course is the waiting.

Yay!:cheer2:
I'm paying off my balance next week too. I have never handed this much money over for anything before.:eek:

We are paying ours off per month £400-£500 each month, its going to be tight be whats the worse that can happen? no spending money :sad:

The greatest feeling! Congrats! :cool1:

I even got excited booking my taxi to heathrow this morning!

Oooooo! Very exciting! Well done you!

We're still a few thousand away from having it paid off but thankfully we have over a year to go!

We're still dreaming of the day the balance will be zero though!

Congratulations!

Xxx

Such a great feeling! :thumbsup2 Hope the month flies by for you :dance3:

woohoo!!!

such a fab feeling when its all paid! We are still paying off our last £1800 "has to be paid by aug 18th":rotfl2: but we had a few hiccups along the way the took money we didnt expect :( we will pay £1000 off at the end of this month and then the other in the 2 wks after that!!

I think we will be living off beans on toast "good job its filling ":lmao:

I think we will be living off beans on toast "good job its filling ":lmao:

:rotfl2:

Ours was paid off a couple of weeks ago. The next step is changing our real money into monopoly money (dollars). lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter