• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Here! It's Here!

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
Finally a new DVC promotional infomercial! :teeth:
You know, one of the resort channels you get in your room.

I know there are a group of us that actually listen to this thing in the back round.
I leave it run quietly while I sleep, and also in the morning as we get ready for the day. :drinking:

I just knew DVC would pull through with an update! :teeth:

MG

YEAH! Funny, but I keep it on as a "night light" too. Aren't we sick?!?!?!?

My daughter used this and the other one about the "7 must do attractions" -the girl with the long dark hair, as a night-lite also. I had the DVC one memorized by the time we checked out!

Maistre Gracey said:
Finally a new DVC promotional infomercial! :teeth:
You know, one of the resort channels you get in your room.

I know there are a group of us that actually listen to this thing in the back round.
I leave it run quietly while I sleep, and also in the morning as we get ready for the day. :drinking:

I just knew DVC would pull through with an update! :teeth:

MG

Wow! This is good news. Annmarie

Oh my, I will have to show this thead to DH, I do NOT have it this bad!!! :rotfl:

Bobbi :flower:

I put the sleep timer on the TV and watch this every night in WDW. My DH will be so happy it is a new tape. :flower:

Now if we could just figure out a way to watch it at home, we'd be all set!
I'm joining you in the loony bin, MG :wave:

athenna said:
Now if we could just figure out a way to watch it at home, we'd be all set!
I'm joining you in the loony bin, MG :wave:
Welcome to the bin, athenna! The more the merrier! :upsidedow

Now, who brought the egg nog? :drinking:

MG

OMG! I thought we were the only ones who listened to it all night! Ah, the sounds of DVC....lures me to sleep now thinking of the little music...

Maistre Gracey said:
Welcome to the bin, athenna! The more the merrier! :upsidedow

Now, who brought the egg nog? :drinking:

MG

You know what's really gonna send me to the loony bin??
You asked who has the egg nogg? Well, I just so happen to be drinking egg nogg flavored coffee that I got at DTD :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter