It's Here!!! It's Here!!!

wrighter

DIS Veteran
Surely I can't be the first one to post this?! The new planning DVD arrived today - I have it right here in my grubby little paws and am heading down to the basement to watch it with DS3.

Anyone else? Watch those mailboxes closely!!!

Oh, I am so glad Disney is starting to send them out!! Hopefully mine will be in the mail today too!! Thanks for sharing the news!! :wave2:

Aw man, I didn't get one today! Hopefully in the next couple days as we're going out of town this weekend and I would love to bring it with us since we'll be with everyone that's going on our trip!

i delivered 4 dvd's today, and was soooo excited when i saw them!!!! but when i got home no dvd for me- :guilty: 11 days and counting hopefully i will get it sometime before then!

That is so exciting. mine didnt come but hopefully it comes within the next 15 days before we leave. :wizard: heres hoping :wizard:

Darn it!! We're leaving for WDW tomorrow - I betcha it comes on Wednesday! LOL!!

Oh well, it will give us something to watch when we get home. :)

I hope we get our dvd soon my mom has been waiting by the mailbox every day for the postman were leaving for our holiday trip 2006!! yay i'm so excited

YAY it came today. my brother thought it would be funny to not tell me and hide it from me. so i was all sad and depressed but then he gave it to me. now im going to go watch. yay

got mine today!!! can't wait to watch it, maybe tomorrow before i do some Thanksgiving cooking!

wrighter said:
Surely I can't be the first one to post this?! The new planning DVD arrived today - I have it right here in my grubby little paws and am heading down to the basement to watch it with DS3.

Anyone else? Watch those mailboxes closely!!!
hmmm, I got mine some time ago. It came in a cool book like deal. We like it! :Pinkbounc

Better get on the ball, I never order mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter