• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Friday!!!

Disneychick74

AKA "Blue" or "Miss Blue"
I really think it took forever for this week to get over but IT'S HERE!!!
w00t!
So what will it be VMK? they said a surprise at the end of the month and here we are!! Feels a bit like christmas morning! :rotfl:

I need to feed my TDM addiction :scared: so lets all hope for a forever pin in the store today!
Flying carpet would be nice but I think TDM is more fun plus it gives you a return on your investment! lol

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!:cool1: :dance3: :banana:

if carpet came out. I would take shelter in a church!!!

Armageddon is upon us :rotfl:

nothing will come out today, for that would break the Saturday release trend of the month.

I am really hoping for Host Queue Magic
If you use it, you are bumped to the top of the queue (and then immediately disconnected) ;)

nothing will come out today, for that would break the Saturday release trend of the month.

If you use it, you are bumped to the top of the queue (and then immediately disconnected) ;)

Always the optimist :rolleyes:

if carpet came out. I would take shelter in a church!!!

Armageddon is upon us :rotfl:

ROFL!!

I too am not expecting anything today.

Personally I am seeing TDM magic for oh, I don't know, 50K credits.:laughing: Yavn did say to save up your credits after all. I foresee a larger divide between the rich and the poor on vmk. :lmao:

could get some new Checkers magic today though, like "Boot" Magic where you can kick the other person off if they are being rude. Or "AntiMagic" Magic which cancels out the other personas levitate

Its there!!

NEW MAGIC!

It is:

<drumroll>

"Dont Get Your Hopes Up" Magic! It is invisible and is 10,000 credits! WOW

hopesup.JPG

It's Magic Trick magic, where you get tricked into thinking a new magic was coming out.

Wait.... last week new items came out on Saturday.. there may be hope!

oops double post

Hey, I already have that! Only the second part works, though...

How about multi-use ignore-in-pirates magic? That's at the top of my wish list. :rolleyes:

They will update the newsletter with Saturday's new items at about 9-10 PM EST tonight, that's the way it's been this month so far.

And if it's true about TDM Multi-Use coming out for 50000.. :eek:
It does make sense for it to cost that much though..

They will update the newsletter with Saturday's new items at about 9-10 PM EST tonight, that's the way it's been this month so far.

And if it's true about TDM Multi-Use coming out for 50000.. :eek:
It does make sense for it to cost that much though..

im with you on that.

i would never pay that. If its tradeable, ill just borrow from my so called mummy in VMK hah.

Me too, you'd eventually make it back. You simple have to win 5K credits 10 times. ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter