• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Friday Night! What Are You Doing?

Hey - is it me or did the "Mom Wants to Come..." thread just go :teleport:?? I was only up to Page 6 - can you loop me in on how it ended?

I didn't notice it was gone until I read this and went to check. Sorry, can't tell you how or why it ended. The last time I looked was maybe around noon Eastern time.

I'm guessing it got too nasty. But it was fun while it lasted.

:scratchin OK, I'm listening...tell me more.
The last I saw the OP posted a long post finally saying how she really felt :rolleyes: & admonishing everyone who disagreed with her. Her extremely controlling Mom is the problem. Her brother, BF, & she are the innocent victims. Her horrible Mom went as far as to buy a vacation, lake house near her brother & close to land her boyfriend had bought. The usual suspects totally understood how horrible it is to have a Mom who financially & emotionally supports you, wants to be near you & is a rock in times of need. :rolleyes1 The obvious thing to do is tell Mom she's out & not worry about her feelings. Others started asking who the OP really is & questioned the revised story. That's about all I read recently in a nutshell. Sorry, I had to take a break to watch college basketball. :duck: I missed the part where the OP was a surgeon. Others need to fill us in on everything after that.

The last I saw the OP posted a long post finally saying how she really felt :rolleyes: & admonishing everyone who disagreed with her. Her extremely controlling Mom is the problem. Her brother, BF, & she are the innocent victims. Her horrible Mom went as far as to buy a vacation, lake house near her brother & close to land her boyfriend had bought. The usual suspects totally understood how horrible it is to have a Mom who financially & emotionally supports you, wants to be near you & is a rock in times of need. :rolleyes1 The obvious thing to do is tell Mom she's out & not worry about her feelings. Others started asking who the OP really is & questioned the revised story. That's about all I read recently in a nutshell. Sorry, I had to take a break to watch college basketball. :duck: I missed the part where the OP was a surgeon. Others need to fill us in on everything after that.
Surgeon...oh my sides... :lmao:I need to believe that nobody with such inferior written communication skills would be allowed to cut innocent people open.

Thanks for the summary!

Surgeon...oh my sides... :lmao:I need to believe that nobody with such inferior written communication skills would be allowed to cut innocent people open.

Thanks for the summary!

Posters were concerned how the surgeon was able to make split decisions in the OR when it took a 14 pg. thread to make a decision about taking mumsy or lover chops off to WDW.

And there were concerns about DISing in the middle of performing medical procedures as she wrote long ranty post at work.

Posters were concerned how the surgeon was able to make split decisions in the OR when it took a 14 pg. thread to make a decision about taking mumsy or lover chops off to WDW.

And there were concerns about DISing in the middle of performing medical procedures as she wrote long ranty post at work.
Pure DIS gold!! This is as good as the corn people and it shall live in infamy! :disrocks:

Last edited:

Man, I miss all the good stuff.

Aw, shucks. I'm sorry I missed all that (and more). I started reading Friday afternoon when it was about 5 pages but only had time to finish page 1. And it was supposedly a "new poster's" first attempt at creating drama.

Oh shucks is it gone that thread ? It was better than Netflix. I must check out this Girrafe cam or find another thread that asks for people's views but doesn't really want them.

Aw, shucks. I'm sorry I missed all that (and more). I started reading Friday afternoon when it was about 5 pages but only had time to finish page 1. And it was supposedly a "new poster's" first attempt at creating drama.

Oh wait, was that the person moving to Central Florida?

Oh wait, was that the person moving to Central Florida?

No, the poster supposedly had been discussing going to WDW with her mother and daughter for several years. Then she met some guy and was dating him about 6 months. He "confronted" her about going to WDW with him instead. So she wanted to know how to dump Mom without hurting her feelings.

I'm sure other readers know many more details.

As for me on Friday evening, instead of going back to that thread, I was goofing off doing other things and occasionally popping into the family room to make fun of the Lifetime movies DW was watching.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter