It's Disneyland Chat Time Tonight!

It's my understanding that the chat room is back up and working the way it should be working.

Hope to see you all there tonight! :cool1:

Breaking news!!

There is now a chat app for those of you that are away from your computer!

Look for "123 Flash Chat" on iTunes (I think there's an android app also).

Then join us tonight at 9pm!! :cool1:

Again this week, it is not possible to log in::

Login error: format error of the auth-url response

Maybe someday we can chat....

FYI, I've been unable to login to chat using my DIS ID for the past several weeks since my first chat, including tonight. I decided to play around with it a bit in different browsers, etc. using OSX 10.7.3 on my MacBook Pro and no luck until I decided to try case sensitivity. Bingo. Logging in as dishoppy results in an error. Logging in as DISHoppy works. I checked it in FF and Chrome with multiple logins. :cool1:

-Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I thought I had tried that, but you're right. It seemed to work tonight.

I'm surprised I hadn't, but I'm used to most authentication not being case sensitive these days outside of a few sites (mostly internal work sites) that make note of it. :confused3

-Kevin

I'M BACK!! :cool1:

I've been out of town the last couple of chat nights, but tonight I have NO obligations! :thumbsup2

Come chat about Disneyland (or pretty much anything else) with your friends from the Disneyland boards tonight at 9pm (PDT). :surfweb:

ImTooExcitedToSleep said:
I'M BACK!! :cool1:

I've been out of town the last couple of chat nights, but tonight I have NO obligations! :thumbsup2

Come chat about Disneyland (or pretty much anything else) with your friends from the Disneyland boards tonight at 9pm (PDT). :surfweb:

Hi. Where do we go to chat?

Just out of curiousity how does the chat channel, I have no clue.

Thanks,

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter