It's Dec. 1 - What has your egg become?

Do you have inside information? (IE, read the fine print when downloading). :teeth:

No, I don't have any inside info, just guessing. Was there something in the fine print?

:rotfl2: I guess not--I just figured that there was something that I had missed. :teeth:

My guess is some "funny guy" dreamed this up just so see how many people would put eggs on their sigs and wait for something to happen that never will.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Wow, sitting around waiting for the eggs to hatch is almost like waiting for the Tag Fairy to arrive!!

My egg is......still just an egg

While we all wait, I thought I'd share some eggs of the past...

eggarchive0805.gif
eggarchive1005.gif

eggarchive0905.gif
eggarchive1105.gif

I just checked the site and saw an editor note...read the following:

EDIOT: The eggs may be hatching a bit late, depending on how busy I am with school work. If I can't hatch them by midnight tonight, then expect them on the night of December 1 at the latest. Thanks for your cooperation.

So we may have to wait till midnight tonight to see them!!!
:confused3

MELISAZACK said:

EDIOT: The eggs may be hatching a bit late, depending on how busy I am with school work. If I can't hatch them by midnight tonight, then expect them on the night of December 1 at the latest. Thanks for your cooperation.

school work :faint:

MELISAZACK said:

Well at least we know why they havn't hatched yet.

If my eggs don't hatch tonight by midnight..I'm turning them into deviled eggs!

MELISAZACK said:

Midnight? :faint:

Oh for pete's sake! It's a good thing I didn't get really obsessive about this and stay up waiting last night!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter