• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's cold!

momof2gr8kids

DIS Veteran
Wishing I was looking forward to a trip to the world to escape the snow and cold. :sad:

Maybe next winter ....

Anyone else getting ready to escape the cold soon?

Wishing I was looking forward to a trip to the world to escape the snow and cold. :sad:

Maybe next winter ....

Anyone else getting ready to escape the cold soon?

I just saw my son off to school. It's FREEZING out there!
38 days until we leave. It's going to be a long 38 days!

47 days for us, although it's only -3c today so it's practically feeling like summer after the -38c (with windchill) from last week!! :rotfl:

I bought t-shirts at Michaels yesterday.....now I just need to decide what to put on them for the big reveal on departure day!!

Leaving from Ottawa this Saturday morning. Looks like the cold will break (for me ;-) by lunchtime Saturday.

Minus 12 with a windchill of minus 20 here this morning. Brrr. 38 days to go until I can see those palm trees swaying in a WARM breeze.

This time last week we were in Nassau on the Dream :( Going to be a long winter.

We leave in 6 days return Jan 2 then return March 6 th for 10 days. About the only way I am gojng to survive winter this year.

I've been in Florida since the 8th and the last two days here have been cool. Starting at 8c peaking at 16c. A far cry from the 26 peaks earlier in the week, tomorrow and the next few days get warmer here.

Normally we've made it down to Disney at the end of January / beginning of February. This year, because DD is in Grade 4 and her school workload increased, we pushed the trip back into March Break.

We are almost regretting it.... it's going to be a long winter!

This time last week we were in Nassau on the Dream :( Going to be a long winter.

I know! Our first Disney trip was in Dec and it was hard to come back to this weather for the rest of the winter.

As much as I'd love to go back in Dec, or for Food & Wine, etc., we may just stick with Jan/Feb to get away from it. I like having something to look forward to for that time.

Super jealous of one of the posters above who mentioned going in Jan and March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter