It's booked....

Just got my confirmation email through too :woohoo:

Now just need to book the ferry.

not sure who u use for the ferry, but just had an email from norfolkline with a code on, and apparently theres a 48 hr sale this weekend from 11pm friday..... let me know if its of use!

not sure who u use for the ferry, but just had an email from norfolkline with a code on, and apparently theres a 48 hr sale this weekend from 11pm friday..... let me know if its of use!

That would be amazing Scampbunny. They are who we use all the time now, you'd neve get me back on a P&O ferry after trying them!!

I just read your trip report, looks like you had a great trip last time! DLRP is so nice at christmas, you got such a fantastic price too! According to DLRP magic the winnie the pooh show is on weekends till the 14th of December so you should catch it! Hope you have a great time. :thumbsup2

WOW again thats a FAB price how did u manage that? :ccat:
I've been to DLP over new year twice now but never over christmas always wondered what it would be like, always spent christmas at home but now we're all disney addictic its like home away from home. Cant wait to hear whats its like for you all, Sending you all disney wish's of FUN FUN FUN party:

YAY!!!! You're going back to DLRP!!!

Now, would you like to buy a similar present for Robert and me??! :lmao:

I'm sure it will be a fantastic trip!

Bob xoxoxox

Great news, hope ypu have a wonderful time:thumbsup2

Awww fantastic news Cap'n'Jack!!! I'm sure with all those family to help Ellie will be just fine :thumbsup2

I must admit I'm sooo tempted for early Jan but we are going to wait until much nearer the time to make a decision! :rolleyes1

How wonderful! Are you sure you couldn't squeeze another adult in as I'm sure I could get the time off work... I'd be no trouble.;)

That is fabulous news, great price (heck, EXCELLENT price) as well.

Just a quick message how did u manage to get that price, it really is amazing?! Bet your getting super excited now I cant wait to get booked!

Just a quick message how did u manage to get that price, it really is amazing?! Bet your getting super excited now I cant wait to get booked!

It's a room only (with breakfast) price as we are Annual Pass holders, this then includes our AP discount too.

I am sooo looking forward to it especially as my brother who is coming with us has spent the last year in Australia (he comes back on the 16th November) so he hasn't really spent anytime with Kacee

Ahhh i see have thought about getting an anual pass but never got round to it think its a must tho?! With the AP discount how does it work? :confused3
Aww that will be really nice for you having your brother go with you as well.

Ahhh i see have thought about getting an anual pass but never got round to it think its a must tho?! With the AP discount how does it work? :confused3
Aww that will be really nice for you having your brother go with you as well.

All I did was to call them and ask for a room only quote with dream annual pass discount. They quoted the price and I bit their hand off for that!

Ahh i see thats brill still cant get over the price think an annual pass maybe my christmas present for myself, I cant wait to get back! What hotel have u booked at? sorry 4 all the questions:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter