• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Its Boogie time

starrysky

DIS Veteran
YAY Single Digit TIme.:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I can't believe its now 9 days until I will be back in my happy place.

Hope everyone going soon has a wonderful time and for those just back I hope you all get to plan new trips soon.

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

No it's our first time at OKW, last time we stayed at POFQ and loved it so hoping we love OKW, looking forward to using the balcony in the mornings as this was one thing we missed at POFQ.

No it's our first time at OKW, last time we stayed at POFQ and loved it so hoping we love OKW, looking forward to using the balcony in the mornings as this was one thing we missed at POFQ.

Same here we loved POFQ and it was our first onsite stay. Last year was our first time at OKW and we loved it so much thats why were are going back this year.

Will you have a hire car? If not make sure when you check in to request a building near the main hub. We have put in a request to be on millers road.

Wa will have a car and have put in a request for a canal view, we're not too bothered by our location but would like a nice view.

We can't wait, really looking forwarded to the Food & Wine festival and MNSSHP

do you mind if I just sit here and shout 'YAY'...I really haven't the energy for a dance. We just got back on Tuesday and had a fantastic time and I used all my energy out there.:) I can barely move:rotfl:

I hope you have a fabulous time pixiedust:

Wa will have a car and have put in a request for a canal view, we're not too bothered by our location but would like a nice view.

We can't wait, really looking forwarded to the Food & Wine festival and MNSSHP

Its such a good time of year to be going I love at the stuff thats going on with the festival etc.

Have you been to MNSSHP before? I don't think we are going this year but we have been three times before and its a really good night.

do you mind if I just sit here and shout 'YAY'...I really haven't the energy for a dance. We just got back on Tuesday and had a fantastic time and I used all my energy out there.:) I can barely move:rotfl:

I hope you have a fabulous time pixiedust:

YAY will do fine, I am glad you had a good time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter