Its beginning to look alot like Christmas TR FINISHED (new video added)

omg emma thats so cute. i didnt even go in the maze my past two trips. i have to in march. looks like kyra had a blast in there

great trip report so far Em, they're always a great read and Kyra really looks so happy in them all. I think we need evidence of your picture with the rat though lol

This rare occasion should be celebrated, not hidden away :rotfl:

We were there the same time as you, what great weather we had, a tad cold, but atleast it stayed dry.

I want to go back, I miss it.

and what happened to no costumes this time?

We did see you, well it was Kyra that we recognised, near auberge one day.

Upload some more photos, Im trying to see if Im in the background of any of them. lol :lmao:

We were there the same time as you, what great weather we had, a tad cold, but atleast it stayed dry.

I want to go back, I miss it.

and what happened to no costumes this time?

We did see you, well it was Kyra that we recognised, near auberge one day.

Upload some more photos, Im trying to see if Im in the background of any of them. lol :lmao:

:rotfl2: everyone sees Kyra.

I only packed her Alice and Minnie dress this time around, sometimes Princesses like to blend in and have a normal life sometimes :rotfl:

Sorry took a while to update my Mum has been really poorly and been worrying over her too much to get this finished.

Day 4-11th November, our final day.

Yes it was that day again, the dreaded day we go home :( I had got up extra early to make sure we was all packed. I then procedeed to drag the suitcase, pushchair and Kyra :lmao: to the luggage room at the Santa Fe, was told I had to pay 10 euros for the Disney Express at reception, so dragged everything back into there at 7.30am there was already a queue and a few people complaining about there rooms.

Never paid to have the luggage sent to the Disney Express but I'm sure it used to be cheaper than 10 euros, anyway hey ho, we got the park for 8am and I took a few photos and we did the usual rides.

14447_180605766555_712696555_3310108_7335442_n.jpg

14447_180605771555_712696555_3310109_1405544_n.jpg

14447_180605791555_712696555_3310112_3269632_n.jpg

At 9.30 we made our way to Walt Disney Studios, took pics with Goofy and Pluto then decided to wait outside of the Cars, where they opened the ride 10 mins early, also noticed they had put up queue barriers for Crush which i guess was to stop the line milling out along past the Magic Carpet ride etc.

14447_180605801555_712696555_3310114_7620348_n.jpg

After Cars it still wasnt't 10am so we had to wait for the Magic Carpet ride to open, DD seems to really enjoy this ride more than Dumbo.

14447_180605806555_712696555_3310115_6183594_n.jpg

My child being the character stalker she is wanted to wait for Remy or Emile again, she was hoping to see Remy, but we saw Emile instead, not to worry though Kyra was still happy.

14447_180605816555_712696555_3310116_6767418_n.jpg

We made our way to wait for the Good Morning Walt Disney Studios parade where we met up with Sonya and Ashleigh, I found this parade really lame, it didn't have anything extra Christmassy about it and was a scrum.

14447_180605821555_712696555_3310117_3841179_n.jpg

Knowing a meet and greet was happening outside production courtyard (just outside Playhouse Disney on the step thing) we waited for that, first up was Goofy and Pluto again...as we was first in the queue we re-joined it again to see Minnie and Daisy which was fab as Kyra loves Minnie to the max.

14447_180605836555_712696555_3310120_6292492_n.jpg

Kyra had her Boo doll with her today and she wanted to show Sulley so we joined the small queue to see him again, and then we popped over to see Donald.

14447_180605846555_712696555_3310121_5677792_n.jpg

Continued below

Aw that was brill - Kyra is a star, and so are you, you get so many great character photos :goodvibes.

I hope your mum is on the mend now - there certainly seems to be a lot of bugs etc around at the moment.

I hope your mum is on the mend now - there certainly seems to be a lot of bugs etc around at the moment.

I wish it was just that she has, her blood pressure is so high its close to heart attack/ stroke range so i've been very worried about her. But she seems to be slowly improving. I don't know what I would do without my mum.

I loved reading the rest of your trip report & seeing all your photos. Well done on all the characters you got to meet & don't worry, next October will be here soon enough - I take it you have decided to go for the Halloween season next time. It will be great fun.

Sorry to hear about you Mum, hope she starts to feel better very soon.

Sorry to say this but I disliked reading your report and seeing you're pictures, only because it made me miss the place so much more . In all honesty great report, wish I could write reports but I can never remember what order we did things in or on what days, its a whirlwind trip were everything is a blur.

Any thoughts on when you're next trip will be, Im considering June/July 2010, if Toy Story Playland is open by then. Ideally would like to go in September but Macy (Daughter - 4) starts school next september and don't really want to take her out in the crucial bonding time when all the freindships are made.

Any thoughts on when you're next trip will be, Im considering June/July 2010, if Toy Story Playland is open by then. Ideally would like to go in September but Macy (Daughter - 4) starts school next september and don't really want to take her out in the crucial bonding time when all the freindships are made.

Kyra starts school next September otherwise we would gone then aswell, so we are going the 1st week of October instead as they only do half days till the 2nd week.

I don't my DD will particular miss much in 1 week, if I knew she was going to struggle then I would of waited to go at Christmas, but we both have decided to go and try out Halloween.

great report emma. me and ash had a great time with you both on the wednesday. i think it was ashleighs fave day ash she spent the last two days looking for kyra. i would pay to know what was in that burger lol

great report emma. me and ash had a great time with you both on the wednesday. i think it was ashleighs fave day ash she spent the last two days looking for kyra. i would pay to know what was in that burger lol

:rotfl2:I bet its not nice whatever it was :lmao:

whats the thing with the child smuggling...did i miss a thread?

whats the thing with the child smuggling...did i miss a thread?

In September i was accussed of child smuggling because me and DD have diff surnames, I was bascially asked all sorts of questions as to why we had different names etc.

So this time i brought Kyra's birth certificate with me so i could shove it where the sun don't shine if they asked me again :lmao:

great TR, sounds like ye had a great time. Christmas looks fab in DLP. Ye got to fit loads in. only 10 months until you'll be back :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter