It's been too long!!

blessedwithfour

Earning My Ears
Wow! I can't believe it has been a year since we have been able to get back to the Fort for camping. An 11 year old and three 13 year olds have busy schedules so thank goodness for Spring Break. Every year we retreat to Fort Wilderness and even as busy as it is, we love coming! So, for those of you who have been in recent months, anything new at the Fort? We love the 1300 loop but would like suggestions on other shady, quiet sites. We check in on April 2-10. Can't wait!!!! :cool1:

....a year since I have been there also can't say what is new there. Hope you all have a wonderful time though!

Patty in Florida:flower3:

We'll be there from the 6th-14th :cool1: So hopefully we'll get to meet!

I know we have video posted on youtube (under tiggntaz) of all the loops, settlement, and meadows areas if that helps any and there is a sticky at the top of the board with google earth info too.

Just over 2 weeks to go!!!! :banana:

TiggnTaz thanks so much for your videos of the loops. I have looked at them so many times. It was very helpful last year when requesting a spot! I hope to see you there!

TiggnTaz thanks so much for your videos of the loops. I have looked at them so many times. It was very helpful last year when requesting a spot! I hope to see you there!

Wow. So those are your videos Tiggntazz? Thanks for the contribution to Shannon's project. :thumbsup2

Bama ED

Yeah, my DH (Taz) took the camcorder out while he was cruisin around on the golf cart on quite a few of our trips... when we lived in FL we were able to go 2 or 3 times a month :sad1: Sadly I havent been able to get back since we moved back up north... so needless to say, I cant wait to get back down!!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter