• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Been How Long Since Your Last Disney Trip?!? 06/22 This Isn't Goodbye

Hurray for the Grand Floridian! Now that they've got DVC, we'd like to stay there--though it would probably be so many points we'd cry ;)

Where were you planning to stay in St. Lucia? Joyce and I LOVED it there. The entire island culture was amazing--so friendly! We might also have a soft spot because that's where I proposed. If you do decide to go, maybe we can give some recommendations :goodvibes

great to hear from you guys!

Your trip sounds fantastic... we LOVED the Grand Floridian for our honeymoon .. Boardwalk will always be our 'home', but the GF was perfect for a special trip. We didn't find it at all 'stuffy', just amazing Disney customer service and magic! It will be even better with the Christmas tree and gingerbread house :thumbsup2

Emma princess: x :wizard:

I'm late and need to catch up but I wanted to say HI! straight off :lovestruc
I took a break from disboards cause I was starting to get depressed listening to everyone having an awesome time :headache: . I don' have a trip scheduled but I miss y'all!! I can't wait to start reading again :surfweb:

Hi Stefy and Dave! Welcome Back! You have had quite a year. I'm happy that your plans are coming together even better than you hoped!:woohoo:

Thanks, has defo been a tough one, but we are ready to turn it round and defo cannot wait to get back to our second home :)

Oh, I'm so excited for you two!!! And congrats on your new home, I'm settling into a new place myself so I'm well aware of how much work that can be!

Can't wait to hear more details!!! :goodvibes

Thanks :) Hope you are settling in nicely too, how long ago did you move? Was it far or not to far from the old place?

Wow! Congrats Stef! I guess it's only fair that you have your dream come true! Dave told me his came true the day you guys met! As much as I hate the winter, I can't wait until December, Disney, here we come!

Aww thanks :cutie: Is so cool that you guys will be there when we are, must arrange a meet

Hi Stefy and Dave :wave2:

I'm pleased to hear you guys managed to find somewhere to call 'home' and are settled :thumbsup2

Wowsers on Dave's work relocating meaning he would have had to face a 2 hour journey! Glad to hear it's all resolved now though.

Yay on changing to Wilderness Lodge resort...that looks great with the Christmas decorations. Also whoop whoop on grabbing a flight bargain!! That's awesome! ;)

I have still to visit WWoHP but all the TRs with it seem to say it's well worth the visit! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

Wait...I've just read on and everything I've written about your resort choice is irrelevant! :lmao:

Whoop whoop on staying at the Grand Floridian instead!!! You've sure got lucky with this trip! Well chuffed for you guys :goodvibes

P.S. I hope you guys have been enjoying the world cup even though England are out :rolleyes1

Hey you :wave2:

It was a bit of a :scared1: moment when we thought oh no do we look for a new job, will we find something soon...but it seems to have worked out.

I am so excited for WWoHP, Dave not so much hee hee, especially with the new expansion. It just looks so cool, defo want to soak in as much as I can thats for sure.

We can't wait to step through the doors of the GF and smell that gingerbread house.

We were enjoying the World Cup up until England went out, not really paying attention too much now. However, I note that USA have gone through and Germany. Is shaping up to be pretty interesting, especially with the Suarez incident, I mean come on why has he not been banned permanently, Bite 3 is surely the final strike? :sad2: Who do you think will win?

Hurray for the Grand Floridian! Now that they've got DVC, we'd like to stay there--though it would probably be so many points we'd cry ;)

Where were you planning to stay in St. Lucia? Joyce and I LOVED it there. The entire island culture was amazing--so friendly! We might also have a soft spot because that's where I proposed. If you do decide to go, maybe we can give some recommendations :goodvibes

We looked into DVC not long ago and the points aren't too bad, you can still get a pretty decent stay there. Dave could probably answer that question a little better...

We were planning to stay at St James Club Morgan Bay, looked really nice and had a good write up. It would have been a really good trip and we really did look into it, but I had certain Stefy issues that messed with my head and I cancelled it and suggested Disney instead.

Aww yeah I think Joyce posted something before about your trip there. Its nice that you have somewhere so beautiful and exotic that you can always go back to to remember that special moment :-)

great to hear from you guys!

Your trip sounds fantastic... we LOVED the Grand Floridian for our honeymoon .. Boardwalk will always be our 'home', but the GF was perfect for a special trip. We didn't find it at all 'stuffy', just amazing Disney customer service and magic! It will be even better with the Christmas tree and gingerbread house :thumbsup2

Emma princess: x :wizard:

Thanks, we cannot wait to get back there already, however, time is certainly flying by and it will be departure day before we know it :teeth:

I'm late and need to catch up but I wanted to say HI! straight off :lovestruc
I took a break from disboards cause I was starting to get depressed listening to everyone having an awesome time :headache: . I don' have a trip scheduled but I miss y'all!! I can't wait to start reading again :surfweb:

Hey you :goodvibes I know exactly what you mean about taking a break from the boards. It is tough seeing and hearing about all the trips that you are not on. But sometimes its good to keep up to date now and then. So much has happened in the last 3 years and so many new and wonderful things

We were enjoying the World Cup up until England went out, not really paying attention too much now. However, I note that USA have gone through and Germany. Is shaping up to be pretty interesting, especially with the Suarez incident, I mean come on why has he not been banned permanently, Bite 3 is surely the final strike? :sad2: Who do you think will win?

Yeah, same here :rolleyes: I didn't think England would win it but I certainly expected us to get further then group stages :) If Brazil beat Germany later then I think they'll win it. I know right...how many more times is he going to be able to behave like an animal?! He's going to Barcelona apparently but shall have to wait and see what happens.

Have a good week and looking forward to hearing more about your Disney plans :goodvibes

Hi Guys :wave:

How are we all doing?

I feel really bad about doing this, but the time has come for me to step back from PTR's/TR's as I just don't have the time to give for updates etc. However, I don't want to lose touch with you lovely lot and for those of you that aren't friends with myself or Dave on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc, I've put the links below if you fancy following along. Also I have WhatsAp! and would love to chat to anyone on that, if you fancy it send me a message and I shall give you my number.

Stefy Facebook

Dave Facebook

Stefy Instagram

Stefy Twitter

Its worth noting that for our upcoming trip we will be updating via Facebook and Instagram and we are also doing something new, which is filming everything (well as much as we can) and will be posting onto YouTube once edited. We've been inspired by Joe and Ashley of See Ya Reel Soon :goodvibes

Anywho, its been wonderful getting to know you all on the boards and like I say, if you want to keep in touch please do as I will miss you guys.

Stefy & Dave xx

Awww, we will miss you two but I completely understand! I will friend you on fb! :thumbsup2 It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you over the years, we must keep in touch! :goodvibes

Awww, we will miss you two but I completely understand! I will friend you on fb! :thumbsup2 It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you over the years, we must keep in touch! :goodvibes

Thanks Tracy, will defo be good to keep in touch :-)

Oh for anyone else that Friend Request's me, could they leave a little note if poss as some of us don't use our names as Usernames on here, so I get a little confused as to who has requested me, thanks :-)

Stefy - I just sent you a FB friends request, if that is ok. I have loved following along on your trips, especially your wedding!

If you get one from Chris Duncan, that is me, DVC4life! :goodvibes

Stefy - I just sent you a FB friends request, if that is ok. I have loved following along on your trips, especially your wedding!

If you get one from Chris Duncan, that is me, DVC4life! :goodvibes

Thanks for that and for your lovely comments. I see you have a trip coming up soon so I expect to see lots of F&W photos ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter