It's been asked many times but 5 in room where?

jobanana

Mouseketeer
I'd like to know what Disney resorts allow 5 people. Thanks! I've never had more than 3 so this is new to me. Sorry about the repeat question!! :earsboy:

You can have 5 in a room at the Deluxe resorts (with the exception of Wilderness Lodge). At AKL, only some of the rooms accommodate five. The regular rooms at the Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Yacht and Beach clubs and Boardwalk Inn (did I forget any?) feature two queen beds plus a daybed.

For moderates, Port Orleans has some rooms with trundle beds that accommodate five.

Cheapest option for 5 is definitely POR. But cramped.

Second lowest option would be 2 adjoining rooms at a value. Lots more room and two bathrooms is great.

Third option, and most expensive, would be a deluxe that sleeps 5. That would be GF, CR, Poly, YC, BC, BWI, etc. Not WL and limited at AKL.

Good Luck! :)

DisneyGirl10 said:
Yes there is five in a room.. more than five they charge you :)

More than 5 in a room and they force you to purchase a second room.

Yup: More than two (adults) and they charge you extra.

also, the swan and dolphin hold 5. you can ask for a pull out, and they will send it up.

Other options:
Fort Wilderness Cabins -- sleep 6 and priced roughly between Moderates and Deluxes.
Doubletree Guest Suites -- not Disney but technically onsite near Downtown Disney. Two double beds and a sleeper sofa in a large suite -- plenty of room for airmattresses. Otherwise average 3-star hotel.
Old Key West -- If you rent points you could stay in a large two-bedroom suite for as little as $220/night during the week. Similar situation but more expensive at other DVC resorts.
Wilderness Lodge, Swan and Dolphin (latter two not Disney but next best thing) have "Junior Suite" rooms that sleep six. Often quite pricey but with the right discount could be reasonable. Swan/Dolphin usually have discounts for Government/Nurse/Teacher so ask about those if you quality.

Fort Wilderness cabins are a great option for 5 people. Larger than a regular hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter