It's been a wonderfully indulgent weekend...

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
My DD11, and a family friend and I went up to Appleton (Wisconsin) this weekend, for a Holiday Stamping Spree, put on by "The Paper Cut."

The Paper Cut is a paper finisher, and in many stamping stores in WI and scrapping stores carry their stuff. It is mostly plain paper, layered card kits, envelopes etc. They historically have a customer appreciation warehouse sale the 2nd Saturday in December. We went last year, and will never miss the sale again.

This year, they added a Friday night event. It was a big make-n-take it, with 20 cards that you could make. And, you had the opportunity to do your sale shopping too.

It was sooo much fun. I've never done anything with eyelets in cards before, we made a variety of cards for several types of occasions.

And then on the way home, my friend MADE me drive to a stamp store that was have a major sale. Yeah...that was very nice too!

Now...its back to the regularly scheduled hectic month of December!

Wow, I never heard about that....I will have to check it out next year! (We're south of Appleton) Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter