• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's been a LOOONG time

Dar20

Hot Momma
Wow, It's been about 3 or so years since I frequented here. How fun to see alot of familiar names... Nat, Vince, Jeff, Lauri, Bruce, and many others. We were big in pin trading back in '00 through '02, before Disney saturated the 'market'.

I'm sure you guys don't remember me, but I remember you. My husband and I still live in Florida, but don't frequent WDW like we used to. We're the proud parents of two highly energetic dogs that keep us busy, plus that cute little button in my avi who just turned 6 months old last week named Alison. She is the best thing in the world. She's already been to WDW once and we hope to return again soon.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello. Is this board very busy anymore? Seems the past couple days since I found it again it's been very slow.

Darlene in Tampa, FL

Welcome back - nice to see your post. Us old timers do keep bouncing back in from time to time - many new pin traders/collectors have joined the boards lately and it is nice to see this board getting more participants again.
Your daughter is adorable. Caroline :teacher:

Hi Darlene!

I sure do remember you. Nice to see a post from you here! Suzi and I chat from time to time about pin trading friends that we haven't heard from in a while and wonder what is going on in their lives. Hope all is well!

Now how in the world would we ever forget Dar, all 20 of them? I'm not sure the board is slow, just that we've all gotten older and don't respond as quickly. That's your daughter in your avitar? Why it seemed like that's how old you were when you started posting here. Take care of yourself and don't be such a stranger (that's why we keep Nat around, he's stranger than anyone :teeth: - Just kidding Nat, I know I shouldn't tease you after the Sox got swept).

Jeff

Hi Darlene!!! :wave:

Nice to see you posting again. Congratulations on your little one. :cloud9:

AZ JazzyJ said:
..............and don't be such a stranger.

Jeff

Look who's talking!!!! :earboy2:

Hi, I certainly remember you as well. Glad to hear things are okay for you.

. . . think I remember, but I'm so old that my memory is all but gone. At least that's what Beverly tells me. Nice to see you, anyway.

~Kathie said:
Hi Darlene!!! :wave:

Nice to see you posting again. Congratulations on your little one. :cloud9:

Look who's talking!!!! :earboy2:

You know you are about the tenth person who has said I was strange. Weird, I always thought of myself as goofy.

Jeff

AZ JazzyJ said:
You know you are about the tenth person who has said I was strange. Weird, I always thought of myself as goofy.

I was talking about being a stranger......but now that you mention it.....you are kinda Goofy!!! :rotfl: :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter