It's been 6 years, but we're finally going back: a PTR! UPDATED 2/9 change to August dates?

So not a lot of planning going on. We still need to decide on where we are staying the last night in January and I am keeping an eye on airfare, but it is still high right now. There will likely be better prices in October or November, so we are mostly waiting there.

I am just not sure where I want to go for that last night. I am really thinking AoA, but I still wince a bit at the price, I am kind of hoping room only discounts or AP discounts come out for there soon so I can decide. I need to buy my AP too so I have access to the discounts and such (I won't active it until we get there obviously, but I think I can get access to stuff with just the voucher).

I am still looking at restaurants for the December trip, but 16 months is a huge time period, so once the first trip is over I'll probably have a better idea on what we want to do there.

I am starting to figure out what kind of things I need to buy for the December trip. I need fleece jackets and disney character sweat shirts for everyone. I need to decide if I am going to go thematically for character shirts each day and then figure out if I am getting them somewhere like Target, Old Navy, or the Disney Store, or if I am going make shirts or just go ETSY. I'll probably go some combo. I do want to get a shirt for everyone so we can be those weird people that all have matching shirts, you know all 11 to 20 of us ;). Oh and I am keeping an eye out for costumes, since it is almost Halloween time, I am hoping I can find some decently priced ones or get some on sale in October. I want to get minion 3 a Sully costume and he's asked for an Olaf costume too. I am pretty sure minion 1 won't costume up, but you never know. Minion 2 already has a Snow White, Elsa, Anna, Jessie and Rapunzel costume. Of course that doesn't mean she won't get more, she has already requested Cinderella and would love Belle too, it just means she already has a bunch.

In general I have been enjoying my 1 child days the past few days. Though we did have a bit of an emergency last night and my Mom had to take minion 1 to get stitches. Of course this was the one time I forgot to send her with our medical card, oops. Minion ones seems to be doing okay now, though he has 4 or 5 stitches in his upper lip now poor baby. No picture today, and really not much of an update. Hopefully I'll have more tomorrow or Thursday when I post.

So yesterday was our anniversary. I practice taking food pictures at The Melting Pot. I have to say I probably need more practice, but I find taking food pictures kind of silly anyways, I admit it. Anyways it was a great night and it was nice to just go out with attriel and not worry about the other minions. We discussed Disney some while eating. We decided that 'Ohana is on the list for dinners, we still aren't sure what our second signature will be we're debating between Artist Point, Citricos, and maybe California Grill or Yachtsman's Steakhouse. We will probably also do Le Cellier, though attriel doesn't care much about that one since he can't have steak. We're definitely doing Jiko without kids. I need to figure out the best fish options of the other 4 though, since with attriel not being able to eat meat other then fish having decent options for him are nice.

Really that is about it. I need to pack me and minion 3 today so we are ready for our flight tomorrow. Then we'll be out of town for 2 1/2 weeks, though I will still try to post some. It will be nice seeing minion 1 and 2 again, though I admit it has been a nice break. Anyways I think I am done typing to myself for the moment.

Here are my food pictures from The Melting Pot:

First here is my salted caramel martini, it was so good, I had 2!
IMG_9274.JPG

Next here is the main course, I forgot to take pictures of our cheese course or our salad, oops. I got two types of steak and duck, plus I added in the lobster tail. Attriel got salmon, shrimp and tuna and had a piece of my lobster. It was all so good.
IMG_9276.JPG

And finally here is desert, we got the extra add on tray with the cheesecake, raspberries and blackberries, cream puffs and cookies. It was all so good, but I was so full that I took most of it home and ate it for breakfast instead.
IMG_9277.JPG

So possible change to the January trip. We maybe staying on property. We currently have 1 timeshare condo foror the trip. We need two and we are getting nothing so far. The current cost of the 3 bedroom condo is high enough my Mom doesn't really want to pay for it. So if we don't find anything she is thinking about staying value (POP!) and getting 2 room one for her, my Dad, one of my kids and their 10 year old cousin and one for me, attriel and the two other minions. We'd probably put girl minion with my parents since 10 year old cousin is a girl.

Since it is a room only reservation I am thinking about having attriel just book it since we can cancel if we don't need it and we will have the rooms if that is what my parents decide to do.

I probably won't book till we're home from the trip to my parents though.

Otherwise we've been busy hanging at the lake house, swimming, boating and doing school work. Yep I totally make my kids do school when we visit my parents for 3 1/2 weeks. Oh I don't know if I mentioned minion 1 ended up with stitches in his lip his second day here with out me. Anyways his lip is almost completely healed now, which is great.

I may try to get another post done while we're at the lake, especially if new trip info comes up, otherwise I'll probably just be relaxing as much as I can mostly solo parenting at the lake (my Dad is some help, but not a lot and my Mom has to go back to town to work during the week).

*Wave to anyone lurking*

So I am semi obsessing and worried about the whole no rooms for half the party in January thing. I need to get the info from my Dad to at least log into the timeshare site and see if there is anything at any of the other resorts. I am also pretty sure I am going to reserve 2 POP! rooms when I get home just in case. I figure if I cancel we'll get the money back, it is only one night down for both rooms and I will feel more secure with it taken care of. I also need to order my Annual Pass, I won't activate it until we're there, but it is easier to find any discounts with it linked to my account I believe.

My Dad has said he is too busy to worry about the rooms right now, but seriously man, you're going to end up spending way more that way because you can't spend the 30 minutes to look things up, sigh. I know it isn't my money and it will likely all work out, but it is messing up my happy place. We're going to Disney, get on the ball people! You just need to get the rooms and tickets, I've dealt with the ADRs, I will even do FP+ if we get the tickets an ticket info to me in time, we're less then 6 months out now, people!

Heck I'm upgrading to an annual pass at my cost and getting the Tables in Wonderland card which will save you money people. Get me the info to make me feel happy already!

Okay that was probably enough ranting for the evening. More or less nothing new, I still need to get the info from my Dad so I can see if I can get a second condo for the other half of our party, or at least put out the search for it.

On the plus side since I haven't been pesting attriel about Disney since I've been out of town the past week+, I will totally be able to pester him when I get home for at least a few days and make him listen to me talk about Disney and plans.

So I'm looking at flights for the January trip. If we arrive on Wednesday rather then Thursday we save over $75 a ticket, that is a huge savings when we have to get 5 tickets. Heck that covers the room cost for the night and more. If we arrive Tuesday night late, we save an additional $30, that doesn't quite cover the room cost though. If we leave on Sunday the last flight out is decently priced, but we would save more leaving either Saturday, last flight or Monday last flight and even more Tuesday last flight.

I admit I am kind of tempted to send attriel back on Sunday night and stay till Tuesday at POP! with the minions, the savings would cover the room, especially since there would be only 4 of us so we would only need one room. I am not sure I want to attempt the parks with three minions 8 and younger, though they would be pretty close to 9, 7 and 5 at the time, still....

I am really tempted to see if I can talk attriel to coming up on Wednesday night instead, and maybe leaving Saturday night. It just moves the trip one day, but saves a lot on plane fare. That is one more day off work for him. Hmm maybe I can take the minions on Tuesday, he can follow on Thursday and we can all leave on Saturday. I still have the minions alone at the parks issue though. I think I am going to try to see if I can get Chef Mickey on that Thursday evening, that way if we decide to come up Wednesday we have it and if we decide not to I can cancel it later.

Okay so Dan agreed that we could do Tuesday night through Saturday night, rather then Thursday night through Sunday night. That adds one day to the trip, but I'm not telling him that *grin*.

I booked Chef Mickey's for Wednesday January 13th at around 7pm. I figure we'll get in late on the 12th, maybe visit downtown Disney or maybe visit the Magic Kingdom some on Wednesday, but we will let everyone relax a bit since it will be a fairly late flight. On the 14th we'll do a park, I need to check a guide to figure out which one, same for Friday!

Saturday everyone is arriving, we have a Chef Mickey Breakfast, that the girl desperately wanted, so we'll check out do that, then probably do a bit of EPCOT before checking in wherever we end up staying. The rest of our plans stay the same since we'll be with the huge group, but we'll leave Saturday night, last flight hopefully and I'll cancel our Chef Mickey dinner that night.

I may talk to my Mom about booking our flights when I see her on Friday, just to lock in the prices. That way we have that part done, and I really don't think we're going to beat a $74 flight down to Orlando, we could, but I don't see it being likely. The flight back will be a bit more, but still it is only $109. I figure if we book now that piece is done, and if something changes, well it is Southwest so we'll get credits at least.

Well that was fun. I just had a minor freak out looking at the park crowd calendar I am using, wait why is that red? and that? and that? I need to change things eek! So I redid two reservations which changed the park days on two days, did not cancel anything fortunately. Looked at the crowd calendar again and realized it was from 2015! Sigh. Oh well on the plus side I know that it is going to be fairly empty while we are there because I had no issues getting Akershus for 11 or Be Our Guest Lunch for 13, when I was panicking and switching days. Oh well now that little panic is over, and everything is back to where it was, with nothing changed, I will have to start figuring out what we are doing on Wednesday January 13th, Thursday the 14th and Friday the 15th and where we are staying Tuesday and Wednesday night. I'll work on that tomorrow, I've had enough excitement for the night right now!

Okay here are the new plans for our trip with the added days added.

Tuesday January 12th: Fly in late, check into our hotel, not sure where we're staying yet this night.

Wednesday January 13th:
I am thinking we visit EPCOT, We probably won't make rope drop since we will arrive at MCO somewhere between 8 and 10 the previous night which means we won't get to bed until at least 11 or later depending on the wait for Magic Express and which flight we take. So we'll go to EPCOT when we wake up if the kids want to, I figure they will. I would have done Magic Kingdom, but it is a red day because it has extended magic hours that evening. We'll finish at EPCOT around 5, take the monorail to Contemporary for our 7pm Chef Mickey dinner!

Thursday January 14th:
We'll probably switch hotels today from where we were the first two nights to CBR. I think we will head to Magic Kingdom. The crowd calendars I have checked have Magic Kingdom as Green today, and super low crowds. we will probably stay all day. Since we'll be switching resorts, I think that Disney will transfer our luggage for us so we don't have to, though I'll check to make sure.

Friday January 15th:
While I want this to be a quiet day, if the kids want I figure we can visit Animal Kingdom in the morning, it is a green park crowdwise, though the crowds will probably get worse as the day goes on since it is the start of MLK weekend. I figure we'll do half a day at the park and then we can go to Downtown Disney (or whatever it is called now, Disney Springs?) and maybe try to go to T-Rex for lunch or dinner (linner?)

Saturday January 16th:
This is the start of our trip with the family. We will check out of CBR, we have a Chef Mickey's breakfast scheduled at 10. We will then likely visit EPCOT (I think CBR will hold our luggage right?) and then check in where we are staying, whether on or off site, later that afternoon. We'll meet up with our family at some point. We also may pick up a rental car if we are staying off site. If we are staying on site, we might skip the whole car thing, or let my parents rent an 8 passenger van for all of us.

Sunday January 17th:
We'll be going to Magic Kingdom and we'll be having breakfast at Crystal Palace around 9:30. I wanted a later breakfast time, but with making a reservation for 11 I took the time I could get, I was able to get a later time, but my sister wanted the earlier time, so 9:30 it is. We may try to make rope drop to ride a ride before breakfast, depends if we are on or off property and if we are sharing a car with my parents or not.

Monday January 18th:
Disney Hollywood Studios, we will be doing the Hollywood and Vine lunch because all the kids love the characters that will be there, I don't expect much from the food. I figure we will be finished with the park by 3 at the latest. We are going to try to get the kids into Jedi Academy, so we'll be there at Rope Drop.

Tuesday January 19th:
Disney's Pirate Adventure at the Grand Floridian for my 3 minions and my sister's 5 year old. This is our down day we will not be going to a park this day, if it is warm enough the kids can swim and we'll probably go shopping at Downtown Disney and maybe the outlets. That evening attriel and I have a dinner reservation for just us at Narcoossee's.

Wednesday January 20th:
EPCOT, we'll be doing a late breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall around 10:30. We are doing this purely for the princesses, minion number 2 chose this over 1900 Park Fare.

Thursday January 21st:
Magic Kingdom day two. We will be doing lunch at Be Our Guest. I actually added 2 more people to this reservation in case my younger sister and the baby or my brother and his wife want to come. I figure it was easier to show up with 2 fewer then try to get 2 extra people in.

Friday January 22nd:
Animal Kingdom. We will be going to Tusker House for lunch around 11:45, again for the characters.

Saturday January 23rd:
check out, Magic Kingdom for the last park day. We had a Chef Mickey reservation for around 7:30 for just the 5 of us, but I will cancel it most likely since we will most likely fly out late tonight, we will probably do Magic Kingdom until 4 or so before heading to the airport, though if we stay on property and use Magic express we may only be able to stay till 3 or so before going back to the resort.

I really thought about a quiet day on Wednesday after we arrived, and EPCOT on Friday, but since we have EPCOT on Saturday I figured EPCOT on Wednesday makes more sense.

With the plan it gives us 3 EPCOT days, 4 Magic Kingdom days, 2 Animal Kingdom Days, and 1 Disney Hollywood Studios Day. I may have to pay for extra days on the tickets my Mom gets us. Which is fine. With the number of park days listed, we will go slow most days and may end up with another down day depending on the kids.

So still no pictures, that is because we're on vacation and I don't feel like uploading and editing on the laptop. I will freely admit I'm lazy.

So I was debating the dining plan again, for the November/December trip. I was trying to figure out if it was worth it out of pocket. I once again came to the realization, that no, it is not, it isn't even close. It is a far better deal to just budget $180 a day for food. If we were going to do a ton of buffets and character meals during the December trip it would be worth it, but we are going to do most of those in January. We will probably only 2 or 3 in December. Those were the only meals that even remotely would have made it a good deal. Since attriel can't eat meat other then fish he can't optimize each meal to the most expensive option, and really I don't like doing it every day, yes most of the time I want one of the slightly more expensive entrees, but not always.

I mean if we went whenever free dining is next fall, it would probably be a better deal then an AP discount or room discount for that period, but we won't be going in a free dining period. I am currently hoping there is a decent bounceback deal when we are there in January that covered our December dates. I mean if we have to we can still change the dates on that trip, either to the beginning of November or to the middle of December, but I really like the dates where we have them now. So my current plan is to stop thinking about free dining or the dining plan, it just doesn't work with how we eat and hope for an amazing bounceback deal for the first half of our trip or even the whole thing (though it is extremely doubtful it would beat the cost of DVC rental for the second half of the trip).

Airline tickets are booked! We still don't have a room for our first two nights or for the whole with the family part, but since my Mom told my Dad to deal with it or she was booking two hotel rooms at POP! something will hopefully be done soon.

Anyways back to the flights. We are flying in on January 12th our flight leaves around 5:45 and lands around 8:15 or so at MCO! We will likely be doing Magical Express for the first part of the trip before family arrives and skipping the rental car until Friday night or Saturday. If so we'll be taking ME for the first time (we've driven down the last few times). I figure that puts us in our rooms by 10 or so. I had the choice of a 5:45 or 8:15 flight down, I decided that even though it means attriel has to leave work a bit early with 3 minions under 9 the slightly earlier flight was a good choice.

Our flight home is Saturday January 23rd at 9pm, which means we arrive back in Baltimore at 11pm. Fortunately it is a Saturday night and we will not be taking the kids to Hebrew school the next morning. It gives us a nice down day before the new week starts which is nice, really it gives the kids and me 2 down days because Monday is a no preschool day for minion 3, and the other two only have 1 activity that day and it is late in the afternoon.

So flights are done. Now we need to figure out if we just extend the CBR reservation back two days and don't worry about resort swapping or if we try AoA which the kids all really want to do, or do 1 night AoA and then the rest CBR. Not really sure, I will probably wait till we're home to discuss, ie pester attriel with me talking about Disney while he tunes me out until I decide what I want to do, it with attriel.

I did get an idea from a different trip report for our December trip. Apparently some of the DVC studios can now hold 5, including apparently Poly. I am really tempted to see if Dan want to do Poly for the start of the trip before we do AKL, or even do AKL and then Poly for the second half. Monorail sounds so nice. My other thought is we can rent 2 studios at AKL instead of a 1 bedroom, then we can do 1 studio as Savanna view which the kids would love. It would be far cheaper then doing a 1 bedroom Savanna room, but a bit more then doing a 1 bedroom standard view room. We won't get the full kitchen, but really we weren't going to be cooking in our rooms anyways, so it isn't a big deal. So those are my thoughts there. I'll have to discuss it with attriel when I get home.

Oh I also looked at the Disney YES program, unfortunately it doesn't run during our December trip times and there is only one class that fits into the January trip due to the whole being with family thing for the second half of that trip. Since minion 2 is too young for 2 or 3 of the classes she would love, we are thinking we'll try to keep it in mind for our 2018 trip, and yes I am totally already thinking about a 2018 trip. In 2018 all 3 minions will be old enough for the classes and minion 2 will be old enough for the classes she would really enjoy.

Anyways quick wave at anyone lurking. Some day I'll have pre-trip report followers, until then I don't mind tying to myself.

So I get to book 2 POP! Rooms for the January trip. I think I have to call for this since I don't see how I can book 2 room on my account. We're going to book to make sure we have rooms and the cancel if we find another condo through the timeshare. I'll book me, attriel, minion 1 and 3 in one room and minion 2, my parents and my niece in room 2.

Does anyone know if I can give my ticket to someone else if the Play, Dine and Stay (or whatever the winter promo is called) is offered. I will have an AP, but since we'll have 4 people (well 6, but 4 over 3) off property they could have my ticket as long as it doesn't matter who uses it.

I'll probably have to ask this elsewhere, especially if the promotion happens. My Mom and I figured out a bunch of QS meals would be useful if we have 16ish people. Even with a sit down daily we're sure people will want to eat some other meals. Since one meal a day is a bit lacking .

First hi to any lurkers. Second I'm home! Yay!

Third possible major overhaul of our December plan. So attriel was mentioning how going in Jan and December for two weeks meant 4 weeks of vacation for the year plus our anniversary or any little trips with the kids. Well that might be pushing it a bit.

So we discussed our plans. Now we could cut out the extra days in January. Go for a week in December instead of two. We didn't like either idea though. We like longer trips a week is just too short.

We both came up with the same thought, What about Disneyland? We haven't been since the one half day we went July 4, 2005. We really want to go and see Carsland before Desmond gets too old. We could see some of California too. Also they have Legoland nearby. So we could do 3 days of Disneyland, or 4 if it needs longer? A night at Legoland and a bit of time seeing San Diego or LA, a day or two.

That is one week, so good for vacation time off worries, we get to do Disney. The kids get to see a new part of the country and flights aren't insane, about $320 to 400 round trip depending on when we go. We aren't sure we will change our December plans, but I think we probably will. We'll still get Disney, just not Disney World a second time in one year. We'd still go back to Disney World hopefully in 2018, it just won't be in the same year.

We're still discussing the idea though.

Anyways good night all.

So I have been looking at Disneyland all afternoon. I really think it would be fun. It looks like we could do it in 3 or 4 days, plus 1 or 2 days for Legoland which is 5 or 6 days total. The big question is what to do the other days, I have heard great things about the San Diego zoo and my kids love the zoo, but the Tar Pit in LA seem really neat as well, maybe both? If we flew to California on a Friday and flew home on a Sunday, that would give us enough time to do both Disney, Legoland and a few other places I think. I figure if we go to California the kids should see some of California as well, other then just the Highway.

Also wow Disneyland seems much different in how you prepare then Disney World is. The whole thing is just different. I mean we went once, but it was a day trip that we decided to do the night before I believe and we were only there like 6 or 7 hours. Figuring out the whole vacation thing there is going to be more prep.

Anyone ever been, have any suggestions on other things to see in California or even how many days is best at Disneyland?

So since we're switching things around and not doing a second Disney World trip I am trying to add in some of the restaurants I really wanted to do in December. I just added a Sanaa reservation to Friday the 15th for the latest lunch at 3pm. That way we can do a morning trip to Animal Kingdom and then a late lunch. I may talk to attriel and see if he wants to change it to an earlier lunch though, since Friday was also our possibly T-Rex day. I don't think I'm going to get Raglan Road in the plans this trip, which is too bad I really enjoy it, it will just be on the plans for our 2018 trip.

I also want to do Cinderella's Castle since we won't do it in December now and minion 2 would adore it and is the perfect age for it. I'll have to talk to attriel about it, but we could do either breakfast or lunch, there are still reservations open for both I believe. Just need to check on that one since if I remember right you pay on reserving that one.

I think those are the two main ones I will be adding, we're pretty full restaurant wise otherwise. I do have a couple of other restaurants I would like to do, but I don't think we have time this trip.

Hi I was just wondering if you know about the bounceback offers in the Disney room? If not they basically leave you a brochure with certain dates for the rest of the year when you book specials (room only discounts and free dining) that the rest of the public can’t but you have to do it before you check out of your Disney hotel.. I think you just have to leave a $200 deposit and it’s changeable (if it fits the same discount) and refundable if you cancel before a certain time.. it might help in your planning for the second trip and save some $.. Michelle

Hi I was just wondering if you know about the bounceback offers in the Disney room? If not they basically leave you a brochure with certain dates for the rest of the year when you book specials (room only discounts and free dining) that the rest of the public can’t but you have to do it before you check out of your Disney hotel.. I think you just have to leave a $200 deposit and it’s changeable (if it fits the same discount) and refundable if you cancel before a certain time.. it might help in your planning for the second trip and save some $.. Michelle

Yep, we were planning to use that for the first half of the second trip, before we changed our plans to Disneyland for the second trip :). Thank you for the information though.

Okay so we still haven't made the POP reservations for January. I am going to get to it tomorrow or Friday. We need to do it, but since I can't do it online as easily as I can by calling I've been putting it off since I've been busy with all our homeschool activities starting to get back into the schedule. We have had something every day this week so far, and have stuff tomorrow and Friday as well! I do want to post some pictures from our trip to Atlanta we had lots of fun there.

In general we are pretty sure we're going to do Disneyland instead of the second Disney trip, I need to figure everything out to do it now though. Anyone been, any restaurants they like there? I also need to figure out if we are sticking with November and December for that or moving it to October, since they have the Halloween Party, but not the Christmas Party. Still debating when.

Attriel sprained his ankle on Sunday so I've been trying not to bother him too much with Disney stuff this week. Oh and my Disney planning DVD arrived. I am thinking about watching it with the minions, mwhaha.

I will upload some pictures from our Atlanta trip soon! I feel my pre-trip report is lacking without pictures.

So the kids have watched the planning video half a dozen times. I probably should not be getting them Disney ready quite this early. I am thinking we should start up a movie rotation though so we can see a bunch of Disney movies before the trip.

In other news we booked POP! for the week that everyone is going to be there. We got 2 rooms, one for us and the boys and one for my parents and the girl minion. My Dad still wants to try to get a room through the time share, which is fine, but he wants me to figure it out, and really it isn't my job. I will probably go ahead and look for him because I'm nice that way, but I don't really want too. I kind of like the ability to stay on property.

We're still debating what to do for our first 2 nights as far as rooms go. I would be really tempted to do Animal Kingdom, but it is too short a stay to rent points through the place I found, plus who knows if any rooms are left at this point. We'll probably just extend our CBR reservation, but we're still talking about it. We'll decide soon though. Having all 4 nights at the same place would be super convenient though, so we'll see.

So my Mom finally dealt with the timeshare people and we now have off site rooms, oh well. That means I need to cancel the 2 POP! rooms now. We're starting about 5 miles off property at Summer Bay Orlando and Cypress Point Resorts. We have 2, 2 bedroom condos at Summer Bay, and 1, 3 bedroom condo at Cypress Point. Not sure which family group is going where. We will now have to look into renting a car that Friday evening, so that we can get back and forth to Disney the following week. I was kind of hoping neither of my parents would get around to dealing with it so we could stay on property for the whole trip and skip the whole car thing, oh well.

We just had a short trip to Great Wolf Lodge, which was lots of fun, I do plan to put up some pictures soon. Other then that, we still need to figure out where we are staying our first two days at Disney World, I am kind of waiting for the deals to come out at the moment. We're also still debating Cinderella's Castle meal, which I will attempt to get sometime in October I hope, hopefully it won't all be booked by then, if it is it isn't a huge deal, I just kind of want to do it since we won't be back in 2016 like we had planned.

Still working on the Disneyland trip. I'm still not sure when we are going, I am leaning towards September or October for the Halloween Party, since there isn't a Christmas Party at Disneyland, but we'll have to see. The plan is 3 or 4 days at Disneyland, 2 days at Legoland, 1 or 2 days in San Diego and 1 day in LA I think, which is 8 or 9 days total, if we fly in on a Friday and leave on a Monday I think we should be able to fit it all in, but we'll have to see. There has also been discussion about staying at the Great Wolf Lodge that is opening by Disneyland in early 2016 for a night, we'll have to see what we end up doing.

We just changed our flight times a bit, love how easy that is to do with SouthWest. So our flight down now is at 1 and has us in Orlando at 3:30, which means we should be at our hotel, whatever hotel we decide to go with that is by 5 or so, which gives the kids time to explore and eat dinner, which is nice. Our flight out we changed from the 9pm flight home, to the 6pm flight home. It has us back home around 8:30 so we should be at our house by 10 or 10:30. It is much nicer then getting home after midnight!

We cancelled one of the POP! rooms, we have to call to cancel the other one since we can't do it online, due to it being under my Mom's name as the main person. I mean yes I can make her a Disney account, link it and then cancel it that way, but it is probably just easier to call for that at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter