It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Site looks a bit different today - I like how you now have the circles with the numbers 1,2,3 on it today. Before today all I had were the instructions of 1,2,3 but it was in a tiny little font.

Good luck to everyone!!

What a way to start off 2015 - with visions of winning a trip to Walt Disney...

Four business days after the 1st is tomorrow. I think that is the first day a winner will be notified....

Hi

I am having an issue finding my info on the Disney site. I log in and I don't see any info at all. Not my name or anyplace to to make changes.

I can enter the contest okay and it gives me the thanks for entering message but other than that I don't see anything telling me that I am logged in under my name or my husbands.

Anyone else having this issue?

In the top right hand corner, it should show "logout" if you are logged in.

If you need to check your information, go to the Disney World site and log in to check.

Hi

I am having an issue finding my info on the Disney site. I log in and I don't see any info at all. Not my name or anyplace to to make changes.

I can enter the contest okay and it gives me the thanks for entering message but other than that I don't see anything telling me that I am logged in under my name or my husbands.

Anyone else having this issue?

I have had the very same issue. The only thing it shows to let you know you are logged in, is on the right if you scroll open the list it says log out. There is no name listed on the right as there is with every other Disney account. So, there is no way to update your contact info.

All other accounts from what I understand are not the same account. For example if you update in my disney experience that is not Updating the info for parks disney.com. If anyone else has any idea how to update the contact info please let me know. Logging and out does not work because it will not offer a place to click on to update info. I did call the disney contact number and they have no idea.

The whole process is so confusing.

Good luck!

Rough estimate in taxes you'd pay is somewhere between $1,500 - $3,000, but this all depends on your tax bracket. It's the same as having your work write you a bonus check for $7,100. I won a trip to the Super Bowl a few years ago. Prize was valued at double this contest. Tax man wasn't very nice.

Prize values are usually based on normal retail value which is a little silly since none of us pay full price to go to Disney!

I believe stroke of luck contests like this in Canada are tax free! That's double lucky if you win!

The value of this trip is about $7,100.

My guess at the breakdown:
$2,400 - 4 nights accommodations, between Castle and upgraded room at a deluxe hotel
$1,500 - park tickets
$2,400 - airfare
$500 - $500 gift card
$300 - welcome basket and cinderella slipper prize

The wording states that the prize value is an estimate that varies by the date you go.

I would love to pay the tax bill on this one because we are going anyway and would love the once in a lifetime experience!

Yup we aren't taxed on winnings but we need to answer a skill test question, usually something like 25+5x2+1... or something similar.

Yup we aren't taxed on winnings but we need to answer a skill test question, usually something like 25+5x2+1... or something similar.

TagsMissy - 61 - did I win the trip lol?!

I won a radio contest here in Canada years ago while at a bar. I still had to answer the mathematical skill testing question at about 1am after a few cocktails. The DJ laughed and asked 1+1...ha ha ha. I was able to answer correctly and was off to the Toni Braxton concert :)

Okay I finally figured it out. If you want to ensure you have current contact info and you are having difficulty doing that on line, just call the disney vacation line. Choose the third option for technical services. They can take your email address and ensure the account you choose to use has current info.

Missed the first two days of the contest but have been entering every night since. :)

Hoping to see some winners on here and obviously hoping I am one of them.

TagsMissy - 61 - did I win the trip lol?!

I won a radio contest here in Canada years ago while at a bar. I still had to answer the mathematical skill testing question at about 1am after a few cocktails. The DJ laughed and asked 1+1...ha ha ha. I was able to answer correctly and was off to the Toni Braxton concert :)

Actually, it isn't 61. ;)

25+5x2+1 is equal to 36. You have to follow the order of operations and do the multiplication first. :thumbsup2

I just went to enter hubby for today and it said click enter, but there was no enter button :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter