It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Can you enter more than once if you have more than one email, like home and work? It would be awesome to win,,,,'dreaming,,,lol

I entered!!!! Would be a dream to spend the night in the castle. :) Good luck to everyone. :goodvibes

It says per person/ email address. If you gave more than one email, can you enter each email?

Question.:)

Disney has placed the value of the trips at approximately US$7,181.40.:)

How did they determine the value of a night in the Castle Suite and what is said assigned value?:)

It says per person/ email address. If you gave more than one email, can you enter each email?

From the Rule:

Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address
(“Address”) for each Daily Sweepstakes (...), regardless of method of
Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one
person use the same Address.
In the event of a dispute regarding the
identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be
submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries
by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void.

I read the above as...if you use more than one email it is void and if you use the same email for another name(spouse) it will be void.

Let me know if someone reads it different?

Question.:)

Disney has placed the value of the trips at approximately US$7,181.40.:)

How did they determine the value of a night in the Castle Suite and what is said assigned value?:)

It's priceless!!!

Reality: I assume the value is based on a figure comparable to something they may offer at one of there best Deluxe Suites.

So it's a daily giveaway, but you can only enter once right? Does that mean once per day while they are picking the winner or once you enter the one time you are eligible to be picked at any time in January?

So it's a daily giveaway, but you can only enter once right? Does that mean once per day while they are picking the winner or once you enter the one time you are eligible to be picked at any time in January?

You can enter daily throughout January-one trip awarded per day from that day's entries.:)

You may enter once per day. They pick one winner from each days entries.

It is considered a daily sweepstakes except for the last day where the entries for all of the days are included.

It's priceless!!! Reality: I assume the value is based on a figure comparable to something they may offer at one of there best Deluxe Suites.

I read somewhere on the Dis, that the Cinderella suite is actually the least expensive rooms at Disney. Something about state law requiring the winner to pay sales taxes on prizes, so during the "Year of a Million Dreams" to prevent the winners from having to pay the tax on winning the night in the suite, it was valued at like less than $1.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

THANKS FOR POSTING, MAYBE I WILL WIN AND GO 3 TIMES IN 2015!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter